Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

My home gym's interior's finna look like this :wow:

I never listened to ONJ until a few months before she passed, found the Physical vinyl at a thrift store one day, 99% of the stuff was church choir and "Boston Pops" so I went for it

Steve Luthaker the GOAT on guitar :blessed:

That vocal flutter out the gate :wow:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
almost got jumped cause 3 nikkas started mumbling and snickering after i walked past them. i said is there a problem then in the midst of the back and forth dude in the middle started taking off his bookbag. was i just being paranoid to believe they weren’t just joking amongst each other? my anger been getting the best of me but philly dudes are slick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
almost got jumped cause 3 nikkas started mumbling and snickering after i walked past them. i said is there a problem then in the midst of the back and forth dude in the middle started taking off his bookbag. was i just being paranoid to believe they weren’t just joking amongst each other? my anger been getting the best of me but philly dudes are slick
If they were laughing at you, what did it matter? You “confronting” them is more dangerous TO YOU than them talking shyt, if they were in the first place.

What if someone pulled out a gun? You risking your life cause someone was POTENTIALLY laughing at you? Get some thicker skin and someone to come home to.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
If they were laughing at you, what did it matter? You “confronting” them is more dangerous TO YOU than them talking shyt, if they were in the first place.

What if someone pulled out a gun? You risking your life cause someone was POTENTIALLY laughing at you? Get some thicker skin and someone to come home to.
dudes are getting faker and like to instigate, cause they have nothing else to do. i get older and have less tolerance for that shyt, gun or not. i don’t like the fake side of human nature where everyone tries to get over on you constantly even when it’s not needed

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Had to update that missy Elliot thread

I would legit fukk the shyt outta her…..when did she get fine

:picard:

Damn you about to cheat on wifey?

Welcome to the scumbag team. We need your size so we have your jersey custom made.