The Lox Interview on Hot97 w/ Ebro and Cipha Sounds *video added*

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Pandoras box is open. Once the NY heads got truly exposed to the south shyt, its in their soul now. Regionalism is dead. Right behind the south is the west shyt. Cali is back with a vengeance. There is no room or time for that NY shyt. I cant grind on no ass to Action Bronson, Lox and Troy ave.

BTW Ebro a cali nikka who sounds, looks, and acts like he is from NY. I never got the reason behind that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jada is the fukkin truth when animated. Good interview but it's beating a dead horse.

The powers that be won't let good music resonate on a mainstream level.

They can let good music slide, but not from older street rappers. They shytted on Nas too :to:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Pandoras box is open. Once the NY heads got truly exposed to the south shyt, its in their soul now. Regionalism is dead. Right behind the south is the west shyt. Cali is back with a vengeance. There is no room or time for that NY shyt. I cant grind on no ass to Action Bronson, Lox and Troy ave.

BTW Ebro a cali nikka who sounds, looks, and acts like he is from NY. I never got the reason behind that.
There were mad females at the action bronson show when he was here. lox and troy ave i agree with. but for some reason white girls love action bronson.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Who says that's all you gotta though?

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA

the bolded and when Ciph started to talk about clubs and girls and all that is whats wrong with NY or just hip-hop in general. nikkaz is lettin bytches dictate whats hot right now and what they listen to. if a bytch don't like it and nikkaz can't grind on her ass to it then nikkaz don't fukk wit it. i agree wit Styles 100%. also when Ebro talkin bout NY artist don't put out hot records is he sayin that everything on the radio is hot in terms of quality or hot in terms of sales and all that bs. i don't hate on Ebro like most of ya'll do but i just can't fukk wit his reasonin for not playin NY shyt.