The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If Bobba Fett is going to be in it then this takes place before Return of the Jedi?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
after.

basically the armor protected him from dying/being digested w.e, then the jawas jacked him while he was weak from how i understand it.
Apparently, the Krayt Dragons ate the Sarlacc that was living in that cave. Assuming that that was Jabba's sarlacc, I'm sure that's how he got out.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Something I JUST learned, thanks to google.
Apparently the idea that Krayt Dragons ate Sarlaccs already existed before we saw it mentioned on the show

3w6p7zp4mq141.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We got 50 minutes :wow: is this gonna be the running time for season? please let it be so :blessed:

As always, a fun episode with tiny crumbs of important stuff thrown in, the Filoni special :yes:

definitely the best star wars content outside of the original trilogy and revenge of the sith.

been saying this since last year, that disney needs to turn over the entire star wars franchise to jon favreau and give kathleen kennedy the :camby:

Dave Filoni :ufdup:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm not very familiar with the 'Rebels' backstory but could we have been shown an easter egg for

Sabine Wren - if she's even in this

with the graffiti on the walls of the town Mando and The Child were walking through in the opening scene? :ohhh::leon: