The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not very familiar with the 'Rebels' backstory but could we have been shown an easter egg for

Sabine Wren - if she's even in this

with the graffiti on the walls of the town Mando and The Child were walking through in the opening scene? :ohhh::leon:
:jbhmm:

i do think that Filoni is gonna use this series to wrap up ezra/sabine/ahsoka especially given we're in the exact time period as the Rebels ending. we know for sure ahsoka in it, so i wouldn't be surprised if it was a little hint to Sabine at least. i read an interview where they asked Filoni about another season of Rebels and he said nah, he finished it there. which tells me he gonna do the other stuff with that story in Mando, plus finding Ezra/Ahsoka or at least trying to makes sense for the baby yoda story.

but easter egg or not that ancient galaxy graffiti was dope.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Mandolorians are hella OP in this series. The fetts and clones got moped up in the OG and prequel trilogies. He just running through everything in this series, I want to see him against a force user.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandolorians are hella OP in this series. The fetts and clones got moped up in the OG and prequel trilogies. He just running through everything in this series, I want to see him against a force user.
obviously he gonna get his ass kicked against a real force user. he has had to have a baby force user save his ass a few times already lmao.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
It actually just dawned on me (and haven't Googled it yet)

But is

Jango/ Bobba even a true Mandalorian? Even Mando isn't by birth

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

But is

Most of my knowledge is from Kotor games but arent the "modern" Mandos just glorified fanboys? Followers of the ancient, racial Mandolarians. Like the sith arent the true Sith.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Most of my knowledge is from Kotor games but arent the "modern" Mandos just glorified fanboys? Followers of the ancient, racial Mandolarians. Like the sith arent the true Sith.

Well last season Mando did say Mandalorian isn't an actual race but instead a creed.

But I don't think Jango even followed the creed (his helmet was always off)

But there are real Mandalore (the planet) Mandalorians out there for sure. We saw plenty of them in Star Wars: Rebels

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Fits better than the armor fit Timothy Olyphant on the show.
ludwig really might have blessed us with a classic theme, again
It really grew on me. When I first saw the pilot I was thinking "This doesn't sound like Star Wars!".

The Mudhorn DESTROYED him. Come to think of it, the Jawas kind of got the better of him when they ganged up on him.

But is

In the time that this show takes place, Mandalorians are recruited from "foundlings" on other planets.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-11.20.27-AM-900x510.png

anakin-podracer.jpg

Filoni easter egg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Was hoping that they step up the story telling but nope. :trash:
I wouldn't call it trash, its still dope. But you're right story wise. Its more of a 'monster of the week' type series with Baby Yoda supplying the story arch

Last edited: