The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It actually just dawned on me (and haven't Googled it yet)

But is

Jango/ Bobba even a true Mandalorian? Even Mando isn't by birth

:jbhmm:

In the Clone Wars series one of the Mandalorians claims Jango is just a merc who stole a real Mando's armor, but he said it in a :mjpls: kind of way.

Jango did say he was "just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe". He never claimed a set.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This scene had me geeking...:krs:
bobafett.jpg
:myman:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
bobafett.jpg
Never been that much into the sw universe...so...who tf is that?

I like the Show, well made, it sucks that I have to go to reddit to have a better understanding of "inside jokes" and references.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Never been that much into the sw universe...so...who tf is that?

I like the Show, well made, it sucks that I have to go to reddit to have a better understanding of "inside jokes" and references.
Probably

Boba Fett.
sgR3yiaE5ljx.jpg

33D77B2100000578-0-image-a-3_1462384438868.jpg
6pwbas4U3fE1LMvtSXrkiKAzUqSdWfLq99Omekk5sP8MFIW1wAG4Ao2yYKnjZJhV70kYvgj_AXcD8DvAh1vzIZRGPb7RMFaqocHtHATsPBhXOuL8zFe-bTkb4mhaz3u3Z3tIiaF4Vbv5fwV5UmzcvzmDjpk4j_Olovw1p8I4pp-uxLwisdrrImgmRhMO1Ww
giphy.gif

They mention that the Krayt Dragon's cave belonged to a Sarlacc.

The actor we saw in Mandalorian played Jango Fett. Who was the template for the Clonetroopers and Boba Fett ("a perfect unaltered Clone").

attack-of-the-clones-boba-fett-jango-fett-obi-wan-kenobi.jpeg

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I wouldn't call it trash, its still dope. But you're right story wise. Its more of a 'monster of the week' type series with Baby Yoda supplying the story arch

Sure. This thread is the reason why we get shyt like GoT season 7 and 8.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mandolorians are hella OP in this series. The fetts and clones got moped up in the OG and prequel trilogies. He just running through everything in this series, I want to see him against a force user.
They might be taking the Batman route with Mando which I kinda like actually. I'm hoping SW can one day bring in a force user that's not a Jedi or Sith. I actually think an overpowered Jedi with their religious emotional good vs bad struggle angst bullshyt would drag the story down.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I wouldn't call it trash, its still dope. But you're right story wise. Its more of a 'monster of the week' type series with Baby Yoda supplying the story arch
That's basically what it is :manny:.
Its a "Characters wander from town to town having adventures on a quest/running from a big bad" TV show like "Fugitive" or "A-Team" or "The Incredible Hulk" or the original "Battlestar Galactica" or any number of other pre-"Peak TV" syndicated shows.

They might be taking the Batman route with Mando which I kinda like actually. I'm hoping SW can one day bring in a force user that's not a Jedi or Sith. I actually think an overpowered Jedi with their religious emotional good vs bad struggle angst bullshyt would drag the story down.
Chirrut from "Rogue One" seemed to have some level of Force precognition. So it seems other groups of Force users might be out there.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Mandolorians are hella OP in this series. The fetts and clones got moped up in the OG and prequel trilogies. He just running through everything in this series, I want to see him against a force user.

i think thats the biggest difference between Filoni Star Wars and George Lucas Star Wars.

George Lucas Star Wars.....everything took a back-seat to the Skywalker saga...
characters like Maul and Boba were disregarded bc they didn't fit into the story of ANAKIN

Filoni Star Wars.....more attention to detail, more lore, better characterizations
The Marshal was a nobody nikka from the novels, they made him a novelty here

Lucas had the AT-STs lookin like chumps in ROTJ...lil teddy bears took em out
meanwhile the AT-ST from season1 had the block hot, took the village by storm

1x2gh8peqht41.jpg

mando_104_8_b03d9e1a.jpeg

Boba gonna get his dues under Filoni

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Bruh I wanted those Raiders around the campfire to tell Mando and Sheriff Bullock about Anakin killing everyone.

Women and children too. :dame:
Probably would’ve changed his mind about taking “the child” back to his “kind”. Everything he’s heard about Jedi has been negative, already. Would’ve been cool if that had happened, though.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
bobafett.jpg
Bruh.....help me understand. What is the fascination with Boba Fett?? Outside of track down the Millenium Falcon, what has he done to warrant the fan devotion he gets? In the little we’ve seen of Din Djarin, he’s far and away cooler and more of a badass than Boba Fett. I’ve never understood the Boba Fett love.

Not hating.....just saying:hubie:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Bruh.....help me understand. What is the fascination with Boba Fett?? Outside of track down the Millenium Falcon, what has he done to warrant the fan devotion he gets? In the little we’ve seen of Din Djarin, he’s far and away cooler and more of a badass than Boba Fett. I’ve never understood the Boba Fett love.

Because his helmet is cool.

All jokes aside, he was very fleshed out in expanded universe. Very badass character.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Of all the bounty hunters in Empire Strikes Back, he was the one who was able to actually track Han Solo down and get him to Jabba.