The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't finish Andromeda. Once I saw Mako 2.0 I dipped.

I did play the fukk out of the MP though

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is ME3 that bad?
not at all its just.... EA turned it into something it was never meant to be in ME2. And while ME2 was well-received, the vast majority of people who played ME3 weren't expecting the series to continue down that type of road.

ME3 gameplay still holds and is better than a lot of shyt that gets hyped even now.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its 2020 and we're still talking about the Mass Effect 3 ending when the game STARTED set to dumb as hell? :martin:

And they better not change shyt about ME1.... all anyone ever wanted was a graphical update and an inventory management upgrade at the most - and that was 2 generations ago. I don't trust EA to not fukk this up somehow.
That first sentence hurt my brain. Elaborate breh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That first sentence hurt my brain. Elaborate breh.
mt6nw0tktu701.jpg

The whole invasion of Earth was lunacy and made no sense at all. One dead reaper was fukking up an entire solar system but the opening scene of ME3 was some shyt out of Earth Defense Force or an old Godzilla flick. Then Andersen's rambling and THIS nonsense ass, trash scene where Shep doesn't just get regular PTSD but this Star Child/Catalyst legit timefolds to guide him to the decision at the end of the game.

Its just beyond stupid. And thankfully, the Mordin/Wrex stuff happened soon enough after this that people forget how dumb this intro was, EDI becoming a party member was, and the ridiculous Cerberus cyborg ninja stuff. By the time ME3 ended, it was just catharsis.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
mt6nw0tktu701.jpg

The whole invasion of Earth was lunacy and made no sense at all. One dead reaper was fukking up an entire solar system but the opening scene of ME3 was some shyt out of Earth Defense Force or an old Godzilla flick. Then Andersen's rambling and THIS nonsense ass, trash scene where Shep doesn't just get regular PTSD but this Star Child/Catalyst legit timefolds to guide him to the decision at the end of the game.

Its just beyond stupid. And thankfully, the Mordin/Wrex stuff happened soon enough after this that people forget how dumb this intro was, EDI becoming a party member was, and the ridiculous Cerberus cyborg ninja stuff. By the time ME3 ended, it was just catharsis.

I feel like I had a completely different experience with this game. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the story alot.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
mt6nw0tktu701.jpg

Someone didn't play the DLC from ME 2. Then again, they didn't explain why Sheppard was in the situation they were in when ME 3 started.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Someone didn't play the DLC from ME 2. Then again, they didn't explain why Sheppard was in the situation they were in when ME 3 started.
I played everything. ME3 was dumb as fukk from the start is all I'm saying breh. Putting everything on the ending when they had you tackling side missions through a spreadsheet and somehow forced Cerberus into a role where they were an equal or greater threat than every other adversary in the galaxy too was just ridiculous. Even if you want to play into the Batarian deaths, why would you care ?

The Batarians, up until the Earth invasion by the Reapers, were killing more Humans than anyone else in the galaxy. There's not a scenario where you feel bad for them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
mt6nw0tktu701.jpg

I agree...
Honestly I loved the series overall. My main gripe is with how poorly they handled the decisions. They did a great job having your choices trickle down through each sequel but in the end, none of it mattered and that really made me hate on the entire series overall. Gameplay wise I enjoyed each one a lot.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I agree...
Honestly I loved the series overall. My main gripe is with how poorly they handled the decisions. They did a great job having your choices trickle down through each sequel but in the end, none of it mattered and that really made me hate on the entire series overall. Gameplay wise I enjoyed each one a lot.
Yeah... And while overall nothing mattered, the more important character arcs certainly did and that's something most other games still can't nail down right.

After I got dapped up by King Wrex and had that shooting contest with the homie Garrus, I really didn't even need anymore :to:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Bout time, the way bioware been making games lately, they'd be better off just doing remasters and remakes of their old shyt exclusively from now on.
Remaster this shyt

then do a KOTOR remake.

I would LOVE for them to remaster Dragon Age Origins and to completely damn near remake DA 2 as well. I’ve never played DA 3 tho