"The Matrix" Director Larry Wachowski is now a woman. :wtf:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
to keep it 100, Lana Wachowski isn't the best example of a male to female sex change, u can still tell that she used to be a man.

I've seen transsexuals that look identical to females to the point where u wouldn't be able to tell unless u knew them as children. The truth is...all u so called players who have ran through dozens/hundreds of women in ur lifetime probably ran through a few and didn't even realize it. After surgery they're pretty much WOMEN. Some of them have voices identical to females. And I know most of us prefer head over sex so we might have unknowingly received dome from one who still had a wang wang because we never bothered to check down there

Thus is life......same dudes shytting on Wachowski prolly unknowingly fukked a tranny or two before

:yeshrug:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, Thomas it is not a WOMAN neither are any of "them", wrong skeletal proportions, body does not naturally produce female hormones, no female reproductive system=not a woman.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Keep telling urself that bro.

whatever helps u sleep well at night

if u started taking hormone pills before puberty then ur body type is going to basically look identical to a womans

This guy waited until he was in his 30s so theres only so much they could by then.

And then u have the select few of the human population who were born with both male and female reproductive organs, the ones that decide to become a female look like FEMALES also

stay ignorant if u wanna tho

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not ignorant at all sir, how large a segment of the populus is born with both? and of course if you take such hormones during your formative years the effects will be stronger but even if a man starts with such treatment as an infant will he develop a womb?? What false statement did I make?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
TurboNégro;1000534 said:
Not ignorant at all sir, how large a segment of the populus is born with both? and of course if you take such hormones during your formative years the effects will be stronger but even if a man starts with such treatment as an infant will he develop a womb?? What false statement did I make?
:snoop:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deflection via smiley, let me give you clarification so you won't have to dodge the question. If a male child after being born begins hormone treatment is it possible for him to then develop ovaries etc.? And again what did I say in my original statement that was false?

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am disappointed, you spoke as if you were a man interested is fact based discourse but in the end made a hasty retreat into your fortress of fakkitry. :ohhh:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See friends, Mr. Tom here is all too happy to share when he feels there is no sufficient challenge to his opinions but then when one arises he switches up his demeanor and is no longer interested in the conversation at hand. This is :troll: like behavior. Beware of :troll:'s friends.