"The Matrix" Director Larry Wachowski is now a woman. :wtf:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is called a rhetorical question and it was effective. Me shutting down your bullshyt statement that: "After surgery they're pretty much WOMEN" by using "satans work" has exposed your bytchassness, b. :manny:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How good of you to reign in your emotions and concede broseph. Swallowing your pride is no easy task, next time try it without the condescending tone and the sarcasm lil fella. Now run along.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:scheme:

l.jpg

sydneystarr6.jpg

:scheme:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:What is with the religious undertones bruh? You on them bath salts? The truth came about with me using "satans work" as you put it, remember.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
u mentioned satan first bro
TurboNégro;1001865 said:
It is called a rhetorical question and it was effective. Me shutting down your bullshyt statement that: "After surgery they're pretty much WOMEN" by using "satans work" has exposed your bytchassness, b. :manny:

I fuks with Satan bro, the concept atleast.(the revolutionary rebel who wanted to overthrow a bigoted dictator) he's cool in my book tho.

Why am I going back n forth with u tho? ur a retard b (and I don"t even like using that word), I think its time you accept it.

Anyone with half a brain knows that a male to female isn't a woman but by all means from a visual perspective one can basically become one. The sad thing about this is that you really thought you were on some retarded sherlock holmes shyt tryna one up on someone with that "They don"t have a womb so they"re really not a female" shyt, geez, You're so slow bro. I'm sorry if this came off mean, just next time be quiet when grown folks are talking. You wasted a whole page of this thread with that shyt b

:snoop:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No pages wasted, your bytchassness was put on full display for all to see as I intended. You can't stop going back and forth with me because you are arrogant and can't handle not having the last word bro. All of a sudden everyone knows a male to female isn't a woman, but when I say it you lash out and say I am only saying it so I can sleep at night. Don't lie either you love saying that word and any other pejorative you can think of, ad hominem attacks are your go to when you end up on the losing end of a discussion. How can I be quiet while I am talking :mindblown: