"The Matrix" Director Larry Wachowski is now a woman. :wtf:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
damn she hot brah. i just jacked off and bust a huge load to that second pic i aint even gone lie. i just pictured myself fukkin and suckin this bytch all nite brah damn id marry her. who is that.

:snoop:

she is hot tho :to:

I wouldn't smash cause I don't get down with that shyt but.....

I'd probably give her a long ass deep 30 sec hug and enjoy every second of it

:ehh:

:manny:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after reading what this book is about, gonna have to read it and see this movie. Plot sounds like piff.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

itis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did you know that there is claim that it was not the wachowski's that fully came up with the original idea for the matrix films?.

a women called sophia stewart has claimed that she wrote the original idea of the matrix film back in the late 1970's or early 1980's and this is what the wachowski's got there frame work for to do the matrix, of course they got ideas from lots of other areas as well, but she is saying she created the main concepts.

which she also claims went into making the terminator 1 and 2 films as well.

so this is quite a claim what she is saying, but if you look into the evidence for her claim it actually looks like she might be telling the truth as well.

so she says she has won a court case against the wachowski's which means she now can make the next matrix film aka the matrix 4 film, which moves on to the next level, where the previous films left off with even newer technology and gadgets, if you remember in the original matrix films they were just using those basic mobile phones back in the 1999 matrix film, which are actually well out of date now even by our standards, it will be a more futuristic world as well and so on.

she says she is trying to get the process started to make the matrix 4 film, this post here on a matrix fan forum has a good write up detailing the sophia stewart matrix 4 story, a lot of people don't believe it, but movie makers have been caught using other people's work lots of time so it is very possible there is merit to it The Matrix 4 Forum • View topic - Sophia Stewart Matrix 4 Movie? Mother of Matrix/Terminator

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
so did you know that there is claim that it was not the wachowski's that fully came up with the original idea for the matrix films?.

a women called sophia stewart has claimed that she wrote the original idea of the matrix film back in the late 1970's or early 1980's and this is what the wachowski's got there frame work for to do the matrix, of course they got ideas from lots of other areas as well, but she is saying she created the main concepts.

so this is quite a claim what she is saying, but if you look into the evidence for her claim it actually looks like she might be telling the truth as well.

so she says she has won a court case against the wachowski's which means she now can make the next matrix film aka the matrix 4 film, which moves on to the next level, where the previous films left off with even newer technology and gadgets, if you remember in the original matrix films they were just using those basic mobile phones back in the 1999 matrix film, which are actually well out of date now even by our standards, it will be a more futuristic world as well and so on.

she says she is trying to get the process started to make the matrix 4 film, this post here on a matrix fan forum has a good write up detailing the sophia stewart matrix 4 story, a lot of people don't believe it, but movie makers have been caught using other people's work lots of time so it is very possible there is merit to it The Matrix 4 Forum • View topic - Sophia Stewart Matrix 4 Movie? Mother of Matrix/Terminator

did she win any money or got her name on the films? :ehh:

talk to me when this movie goes into production.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was old news. In that god awful Path of Neo game the ending had a part where the Wachowski's came on and explained why the ending of the video game was different from the movie and one of them was blue and the other one was pink with his legs crossed.

This Cloud Atlas shyt hurt my head though

:scusthov: movie looks confusing

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

snopes.com: Sophia Stewart Matrix Lawsuit

Stewart's case was dismissed in June 2005 when she failed to show up for a preliminary hearing of her case. In a 53 page ruling, Judge Margaret Morrow of the Central District Court of California dismissed the suit, saying Stewart and her attorneys had not entered any evidence to bolster its key claims or demonstrated any striking similarity between her work and the accused directors' films.