The meaning life or finding your purpose

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The thought crossed my mind and I was thinking what is truly the purpose of human life. Some people are born healthy some people are born sick. It seems like now all I hear about is either people becoming ill or dying now. It's like we're put on Earth to endure through pain, suffering, & happiness at some point. It's like some people find their purpose and others never find their purpose.

What do you believe your purpose in life might be? How do you view life in general?

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I view life as a journey that we use our God given gifts and things we learn along the way to get through. I also believe that people are put on this earth with not just one purpose but many. My purpose right now is to help guide my youngest brother through first year of college, work on being a more available friend, continue being a supportive son, get closer with God and work diligently on my own ambitions and be a better version of the person I was last year.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you tell more about yourselves, I can tell you exactly how your life will most likely turn and thus easily extrapolate meaning from it's logical impact upon the rest of us.
Just playing but seriously, this only seems deep and profound if your approaching from an infinite perspective. Because you obviously want a powerful meaning for you own life.
But let keep it real, the meaning of life for Rick from the custodial staff at my work is to keep these floors clean and make sure we got toilet paper in the bathroom. If he fulfill his meaning he'll be able to feed and provide for himself therefore extending his life until he either dies or finds another meaning or purpose.