The Moors literally ruled southern spain and that was it

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Your whole premise was that your truthful about history yet you won’t criticize Afrocentrism because you view it as fringe. It’s nonsense you won’t criticize because you don’t think it’s that important. That shows you really don’t care about truth clown
Check my post history bytch. I’ve criticized the myth about black folks being the “real” Native Americans before. And my premise was that Eurocentric, racist history about African and diasporic history has been more dangerous and prevalent than “Afrocentrism” even up to this day not this nonsense your illiterate, remedial self just conjured up. But neanderthugs like you are fine with that.

But answer my question though: why aren’t you in those CRT threads though being that it’s the greatest historical debate in the country right now? :mjpls:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Most scholars don’t even accept the “Dark Ages” as a useful category anymore. Another myth exposed

You didn’t expose anything your clown just came to troll on a damn Friday night. Shows how much of a cock sucking loser you are. Friday night and you are trolling on a random Internet forum.

Why don’t you knock on your sisters bedroom door and ask her for some p*ssy. It’s about time goddamnit.

And I know you haven’t read destruction of black civilization. So stop commenting-on shyt that you just found out about in an Amazon suggestion Email.

Now scram fukker.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Having minimal presence in those places is not the same as ruling them. They never ruled past Spain and were defeated by the French
Your OP said they ruled southern Spain and you have multiple sources showing they ruled most of Spain.

its because many people on here are this

comforting-lies-vs-unpleasant-truths-640x480.jpeg
The irony of this post is astounding.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your OP said they ruled southern Spain and you have multiple sources showing they ruled most of Spain.

The irony of this post is astounding.
that isn't true though, the borders were always changing becaus the reconquista started in 722 AD

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
where does this stupid ass notion come that they "civilized Europe" They only ruled a part of spain, which was Andalusia..i.e a small part of southern spain. They did not have any influence over the rest of the Europe

Afrocentrism is damaging to real history both African and European

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I love my black ppl but are we sure moors were black and not just “dark skinned people?”

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Seeing as Africans come in many hues of brown from mocha to dark skin, I'd say they were in fact --as we call them-- black.
Are there not other dark skinned people from places other than Africa? I get most of our history is wiped but I’m not gonna claim shyt just because

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I love my black ppl but are we sure moors were black and not just “dark skinned people?”

Bro Ima let you know right now, I visit Spain at least once a year, it has its darksides just like the US but its a GOAT level country in Europe. I just came back from Cordoba, the former capital of the caliphate. Spaniards themselves will show you the drawings from that era. The relics from that era, The Moors were black. Doesnt mean Spaniards aint racist as shyt too but they admit the truth. They literally cosplay as the Reconquista and dress up in blackface to play Moors :dead: Only right wing White Americans dont want that to be true and its weird as hell. Its would be like if Germany started telling the US that they didnt really fight any wars with the Native Tribes, that they fought Indonesians instead :mjlol:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bro Ima let you know right now, I visit Spain at least once a year, it has its darksides just like the US but its a GOAT level country in Europe. I just came back from Cordoba, the former capital of the caliphate. Spaniards themselves will show you the drawings from that era. The relics from that era, The Moors were black. Doesnt mean Spaniards aint racist as shyt too but they admit the truth. They literally cosplay as the Reconquista and dress up in blackface to play Moors :dead: Only right wing White Americans dont want that to be true and its weird as hell. Its would be like if Germany started telling the US that they didnt really fight any wars with the Native Tribes, that they fought Indonesians instead :mjlol:
Okay I’ll take your word for it :salute:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Seeing as the Arabia is right next to Africa and we know that Africans actually went into Arabia and commingled. Why wouldn't they be black also?
Weren’t all the ppl in those areas “darker skinned”? .. I’m just asking questions I don’t know who they were, I’m not saying they were black or wasn’t, just asking .. I’d rather admit I don’t know instead of acting like I 100% do when none of us do

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bruh if you go to Southern Spain I guarantee you the vibe doesnt even FEEL like Europe they got palm trees, beaches, its hot as a bytch even in April the people are more lively you can feel the Moors footprint all over their
Word my bro over in Spain he in the marines.. said he not feeling it .. I don’t know if it’s the southern part or not .. sounds like a good time tho