The Moors literally ruled southern spain and that was it

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I would say us but I don’t know you, but me, I’m a black man
Black and white are made up terms to divide people, it’s propaganda in my opinion and I don’t think we should be thinking in terms of who is white or black, because technically no one is white or black except “Americans”

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Black and white are made up terms to divide people, it’s propaganda in my opinion and I don’t think we should be thinking in terms of who is white or black, because technically no one is white or black except “Americans”
I am American.. I’m a black American

bright black

All Star
Daps
Yes not by Afrocentric scholars that distort history

These “afrocentric scholars” be saying things white scholars said. Stanley lane poole wrote the book about the moors in spain. I didnt know shyt about moors in spain until i saw show on pbs about them. Blame white people for all the shyt being said about moors in spain that you have a problem with because they are more interested in the history of the moors in spain than plain ol ordinary black folks.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah I've found that we greatly over exaggerated the moors. We also under estimate the European too much.

May there have been some cacs living in caves and crawling on all fours in certain parts of Europe, sure. But that doesn't account for North East and North West Europe, nor Russia.

There's always at least two classes of whatever group, and there were cacs in oarts of Europe and Asia who didn't need to be taught to wipe their ass' and they came thru and crushed the buildings for the entire world.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Who cares about the Moors anyway? Only materialistic assimilated negros. You think I give a damn about A Moor when black people lived on every part of the globe before the European? Lived in tune with nature,worshipped nature. Rather than trying to hoard it all for personal wealth and to oppress?

The Moors and the Egyptians were the peak of Babylonian mindsets. Just like African Americans are today. Sadly people dont seem to realize what comes after the peak.

Plebiscite babble

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yall told me black folks back then just liked to mind their business and be peaceful. What's with this conquest stuff? :jbhmm:
You get lamer and lamer every time you post. Just go get the skin bleach cream and get it over with man.

This is some of the dumbest shyt I’ve seen posted and I’ve seen some pretty stupid shyt. Congratulations.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get lamer and lamer every time you post. Just go get the skin bleach cream and get it over with man.

This is some of the dumbest shyt I’ve seen posted and I’ve seen some pretty stupid shyt. Congratulations.
You stay on my penis. Stick to dappin every post directed at me like a scorjed woman.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
dumb azz thread.

There are thousands of images of Moors on European coat of arms. If you deny it you either a c00n or a racist.

They used to rule Europe that is why they are mocked now with Blackamoor Jewelry, after they were defeated. Same with those racist festivals.
Princess-Michael-of-Kent-wearing-the-blackamoor-brooch-that-attracted-so-much-criticism_preview.jpeg

1992.jpg