The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
In the same vein-

People will tell you that yellowbones and redbones inherited their complexion from cac genetics. :snoop:

People will also tell you that curly hair, narrow nose ala East African, are features that comes from european blood, and that no pure-blooded african girls actually possess these physical features :stopitslime:

Not true at all. Yellowbones and redbones are just light-skinned blacks, of pure African black stock and in Africa there are plenty of them, with absolute no european/arab/asiatic blood/admixture/ancestry.

Yes in America, and in Latin America a lof of yellabones/redbones might have inherited some european ancestry, curly hair, thin lips but you can find actual pure-blooded black girls with these features in Africa.

Correlation does not equal causation, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Where and when? And do they account RECENT admixture?

Yup recent

http://www.newscientist.com/article...n-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html#.VIzyt3476rU

"Or so it seemed at the time. Now it appears that the Back to Africa migration 3000 years ago carried a weak Neanderthal genetic signal deep into the homeland. Indeed one of Reich's analyses, published last month, found Neanderthal traces in Yoruba DNA (Nature, DOI: 10.1038/nature12886).

In other words, not only is western Eurasian DNA ancestry a global phenomenon, so is having a bit of Neanderthal living on inside you."

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
how can you say that when there are cushytic speaking tribes in the omo valley like the Dassanech who have the same African genes as the "horners" but none of the back-migration eurasians genes and yet they look distinctly different than their East African brethern?

if the light skin and curly hair of some horners was just some natural result of diversity, why don't we see the same in the Dassanech?
1. How do you suppose they don't have Eurasian DNA?
2. They don't live in the same climate as those other horners.

It seems you are in game with this "True Negroid myth". I already posted in one of my posts how the horn climate plays a role on their phenotype.

look back at the results http://ethiohelix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/extensive-doctoral-thesis-on-ethiopian.html

the dassanech and other non-nilotic omo valley tribes have very little in the way of west african or nilo-saharan (A and B) genes to try and explain away their phenotype. both their y-DNA and mtDNA are the same as the African components we see in semitic and cushytic speaking ethiopians. the only difference is they lack the large quantities of M and N back-migrated genes.

given that evidence i don't know how you can claim the back-migrated non-African genes didn't change the phenotype of the semitic and cushytic speaking east african tribes.

Again you are having trouble understanding basic genetics. And what the study is telling you.

Mitochondria DNA and Y-Chromosome DNA DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PHENOTYPE! Nor does both of them tells ones whole DNA. And like I said many times you are forgetting that some of those haplogroups you dub "Eurasian" are actually unique to that region and no longer Eurasian. M1 and J1 in Ethiopia are African, especially M1.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Black people(and I mean pure blooded blacks, I explicitly exclude half-breeds) have a diverse range of physical features, hair texture, body shape and skin complexion/color.

Ignorant people, and racist white people who think that all pure blacks only look like Djimon Hounsou/Alek Wek are retarded.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Long story short: Anyone who thinks they are 100% anything are fooling themselves. No, you aren't necessarily mixed, and yes, you all came
from the same dirt. We are all related on a base level, only thing different is where we ended up and how ignorant we chose to become
citing "differences."

Remember, from black comes the spectrum of colors. Same with features.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
DNA studies revealed that Europeans are mixture of a native darkskinned blue-eyed/blonde haired European race, light skinned middle eastern invaders and a "native American" group that invaded Europe 7000 years ago.

I think those results are more upsetting to white people, than a small bit of Eurasian genes is upsetting to Africans

there is no pure race in the world. Except for north East Asians if that.

Get over it people.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yup recent

http://www.newscientist.com/article...n-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html#.VIzyt3476rU

"Or so it seemed at the time. Now it appears that the Back to Africa migration 3000 years ago carried a weak Neanderthal genetic signal deep into the homeland. Indeed one of Reich's analyses, published last month, found Neanderthal traces in Yoruba DNA (Nature, DOI: 10.1038/nature12886).

In other words, not only is western Eurasian DNA ancestry a global phenomenon, so is having a bit of Neanderthal living on inside you."
But that does not prove Yoruba are "Eurasian" admixed, but carry some Neanderthal DNA(if they do), because the above link seems to be twisting what the original source: "Neanderthal genome reveals interbreeding with humans", because they mention no Yoruba's.

Heres what they say instead:
Any human whose ancestral group developed outside Africa has a little Neanderthal in them – between 1 and 4 per cent of their genome, Pääbo's team estimates. In other words, humans and Neanderthals had sex and had hybrid offspring. A small amount of that genetic mingling survives in "non-Africans" today: Neanderthals didn't live in Africa, which is why sub-Saharan African populations have no trace of Neanderthal DNA.

It's impossible to know how often humans invited Neanderthals back to their cave (and vice versa), but the genome data offers some intriguing details.

"It must have been at least 45,000 years ago," says David Reich, a geneticist at Harvard Medical School who was involved in the project. That's because all non-Africans – be they from France, China or Papua New Guinea – share the same amount of Neanderthal DNA, suggesting that interbreeding occurred before those populations split. The timing makes the Middle East the likeliest place where humans leaving Africa and resident Neanderthals did the deed.

So I ask again what is the authors claims based on?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just had to post this picture.. no reason for it other than i thought this girl looked stunning.
:ohhh:I actually had neighbors who resembled her some years ago. It is easy to look at the picture and remark how stunning they look, but to see them in person?
It is like being in a video game, shyt aint real, breh.