The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So let me get this story straight

Life started in africa with the black man and woman

Some black people left africa and went up north and became cacs after losing their exposure to the sun

These people then came back to africa and created Ethiopians as we know them today.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know they aren't due to the climate/environment Ethiopians live in????:manny:

I mean we have indignous Africans in South Africa as light as this...
tumblr_n2i1g6e6vW1r0lt5ho9_500.jpg

Not denying that Northern Ethiopians like the Amhara are definietly admixed but the all Cushyte speakers in Ethiopia? I doubt it.

the bushmen live far away from the equator in southern africa. their light skin makes sense. ethiopia however is right on the equator. so light skin don't make sense.

also we have other tribes that live right next to the semitic and cushytic speaking tribes that don't look like them. if enviroment was simply the cause for the difference in phenotype, wouldn't we see it in their neighbors as well?

you can't just chalk it up to enviroment when you look like this

and your neighbors look like this

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
DNA studies revealed that Europeans are mixture of a native darkskinned blue-eyed/blonde haired European race, light skinned middle eastern invaders and a "native American" group that invaded Europe 7000 years ago.

I think those results are more upsetting to white people, than a small bit of Eurasian genes is upsetting to Africans

there is no pure race in the world. Except for north East Asians if that.

Get over it people.
Europeans came from Central Asians( modern day kazakhstan) so did the Native americans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
(C.
Loring Brace, "Nonracial Approach
Towards Human Diversity," cited in The
Concept of Race, Edited by Ashley
Montagu, The Free Press, 1980, pp.
135-136, 138)

From Britannica Encyclopedia (1990 ed.)

IMO Ethiopian phenotypes are indignous. And how come no one talks about the Fulanis? Horner features are not even unique to Africa, there are other Africans with their type of features like the Fulani and yet the Fulanis never get called out:
8211343828_fb1a29d556_z.jpg

8211345796_c3ca595b8b_z.jpg

8303971003_b7cd091314_o.jpg

8305651312_c4c1494b86_o.jpg

IIRC Fulanis are 75% in African admixture and Nigerian Fulanis(which imo are the lightest) have 100% frequency in West African e1b1a...

Fulanis are also mixed. And my posts have NOTHING to do with noses. I have explicitly mentioned already that the ancestral black population native to east africa had thinner noses than their west african brothers that had nothing to do with any white people or non-Africans.

my arguments have been solely about skin color and hair texture. lighter skin tones and less kinky hair textures are the result of ADMIXTURE. period.

i'm simply pointing to the neighbors of the semitic speaking tribes in ethiopia. they have darker skin and kinkier hair. the only difference between the two is that they lack the back migration genes that the semitic and some cushytic speakers have.

thus i don't find anything controversial about saying that those unique features (light skin and curly hair) that you don't see in their darker skin/kinkier hair neighbours is most likely the rest of mixing with those non-African back migration populations.

the same is true for the light skin/curly hair Fulanis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's fukkin not. You keep repeating that shyt like it's fact and it's not.

then tell me why the omotic speaking tribes in ethiopia look nothing like em?

they have the same genes basically except for the back migration non-African genes. why wouldn't their neighbors who didn't mix with the back migration crew not have the same features if they arose naturally rather than through admixture?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Also, can it be considered mixed(let's say there mixed but an Ancient mixture ) if at the time of the so called mixture the Asian group resembled closely to black africans? :ld:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Fulanis are also mixed. And my posts have NOTHING to do with noses. I have explicitly mentioned already that the ancestral black population native to east africa had thinner noses than their west african brothers that had nothing to do with any white people or non-Africans.

my arguments have been solely about skin color and hair texture. lighter skin tones and less kinky hair textures are the result of ADMIXTURE. period.

i'm simply pointing to the neighbors of the semitic speaking tribes in ethiopia. they have darker skin and kinkier hair. the only difference between the two is that they lack the back migration genes that the semitic and some cushytic speakers have.

thus i don't find anything controversial about saying that those unique features (light skin and curly hair) that you don't see in their darker skin/kinkier hair neighbours is most likely the rest of mixing with those non-African back migration populations.

the same is true for the light skin/curly hair Fulanis.

*Sigh*

How do you define mixed? And what is your conclusions based on that the Fulanis are mixed and not African? The Fulanis I posted have light skin similar to some of those Northern Ethiopians. Again you accept the true negroid concept.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The notion cacs are perpetuating that all black people who dont look like this

AnuakGirlmod.jpg
tumblr_lgja1lcppl1qf6c4oo1_500.jpg

Are some kind of european mix. Ignoring the fact that we make the colors from ourselves, not from them.

first and foremost both those girls are very beautiful and if that is what 100% pure african looks like, then sign me up.

and no one is saying africans can't be diverse. i've already stated many times that the black ancestral population for most East Africans was distinct and different from west africa. and this is before we take into account Nilotic speakers as well as the San bushmen.

Africans are the most diverse people on earth and our pure native Africans are very divergent.

HOWEVER, light skin and curly hair in EAST AFRICA is not one of those expressions of natural African diversity. you people can gripe and get mad about it. but the evidence of a non-African influence in the phenotype of those tribes is OVERWHELMING.

light skin among the bushmen in south africa makes perfect biological sense. light skin among east africans near the danakil depression in ethiopia makes ZERO SENSE biologically. it only makes sense if there was admixture. and considering arabia is but a stone throw away, it explains itself.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Europeans came from Central Asians( modern day kazakhstan) so did the Native americans.

No. There was a group that came from central Asia ( possibly the Ayrans).

But the "native American" component came later from northern Asian. The admixture is limited to northern Europeans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres another Autosomal/Admixture study on Ethiopians:

In these results it clearer to see Ethiopians period (EtA, Eto,EtT & Ethiopian-jews) cluster closer to Masai of southeast Kenya. Southern Ethiopians (Et0) especially cluster much closer to Masai of southeast Kenya, Sandawe of Central Tanzania and Hazda of northern Tanzania
MDS1_3_2.png

In all this among other DNA evidence shows Ethiopians are an intermediate between Central-East Africans (Eastern Sudanic) and North Africans (Berbers) they’re the East African equivalent of the Fulani of west Africa.

Yes their admixed but no more than AA's.

this pretty much agrees with everything i've said. why the big fuss?