Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Were you expecting to see one of these
Portador-No-Obstaculizador.png
in the middle of the sea?

Or are "mix" and "barrier" the same words in Portuguese?
Perhaps the language barrier is what's preventing you from embarrassing yourself. :lupe:

Você entende?

I understand very well what a barrier is and I understand what mixing is.

Do you still think God holds up clouds with pillars? Or that the sun goes to its resting place at night?

wize fool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand very well what a barrier is and I understand what mixing is.

Do you still think God holds up clouds with pillars? Or that the sun goes to its resting place at night?

I don't believe those things literally, no. But that's why the Qur'an is for "men of understanding."

You don't seem interested in thinking, contemplating or comprehending.

Just like "barrier" doesn't always mean
this.
Similarly, "pillar" doesn't always mean
Ladean_Pillar.jpg
this.

Men of understanding. The feeble minded are only at an elementary level.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't believe those things literally, no. But that's why the Qur'an is for "men of understanding."

You don't seem interested in thinking, contemplating or comprehending.

Just like "barrier" doesn't always mean
this, similarly, "pillar" doesn't always mean this
Ladean_Pillar.jpg

Men of understanding. The feeble minded are only at an elementary level.

Listen, I respect the fact that your bend reality, science and the dictionary to keep believing your religion as the word of God, but you're wrong friend. It's your right to believe as you wish. It's your right to have faith and be wrong. If you think the sun goes to its resting place or man is made from clay, that's your wish.

Just don't let it bleed into secular society and the classroom. Keep it at the Mosque or your home. That's the issue being discussed in this thread.

Do you advocate secularism?

wize fool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I respect the fact that your bend reality, science and the dictionary to keep believing your religion as the word of God, but you're wrong friend. It's your right to believe as you wish. It's your right to have faith and be wrong. If you think the sun goes to its resting place or man is made from clay, that's your wish.

Just don't let it bleed into secular society and the classroom. Keep it at the Mosque or your home. That's the issue being discussed in this thread.

Do you advocate secularism?

I honestly pity you. For you will never know what's not right in front of your face.

If the world was led by men like you, we'd be in the stone ages. For you don't believe in what you don't already know.

wize fool

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Type Username Here the crazy part is you can never be proven right. For if there is no after-life, then we cease to exist and that's that. You can however be proven wrong, and woe to you if that is the case.

Conversely, I can not be proven wrong. For if there is no after-life, then we cease to exist and that's that. I can however be proven right, and woe to you if that is the case.

Check. We'll soon be certain of the "mate."