#datderecelltech :mjcry:

dat-dere-cell-tech-o.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think this nicca on the juice?

It's possible. A lot of people in this thread are going on about the delts being popped out or traps being freakishly huge cause of the high concentration of androgen receptors being a tell-tale sign people say look at the shoulders, but you'd be surprised.

A lot of people have shytty delt genetics on gear and you wouldn't even know they were running shyt. There are some easy signs like the androgen receptors being huge, lots of lean mass at low body fat, etc. but there are some people that are taking shyt and you wouldn't even know.

I usually say that more people are using than you think, even amongst non-professional bbers, powerlifters, or athletes.

A lot of individuals with west/central african genetics tend to hold more intramuscular fat (muscles look bigger) and are more vascular at higher body fat percentages so keep that in mind when looking at somebody.

Genetics play a huge role in this.

End of the day, just gotta bust your ass and work as hard as you can at your goals.

semtex

:)
Daps
K brehs, I love the Hodge twins as much as anyone. Been a fan for bout 3 years now, but it's time to summon these brehs into the natty courts

10945334_1540941806176701_923523879_n.jpg

kingsteve

Pro
Daps
i really thought that they was one of the very few guys on youtube that were clean

but its so clear that theyre juicing:snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
To be fair have they ever claimed natty?
Beautiful thing about a channel like theirs is unless you are a real loser theres pretty much no way to verify.

I remember they did a video about someone doing DB press on a Bosu ball.... shyt had me in tears... I tried to look for it and couldn't find it, but realized how many videos they have.

They def gettin some help tho. Too bad tho as I think their channel might be on the decline in views, shyts run its course

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just reading the first three pages of obvious roid heads being called natty.

sorry BUT the muscle proportions of those guys are straight up unnatural to the point where they look deformed. those guys are NOT natural.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has layers upon layers of muscle from lifting for 22 years. Bones also become more dense adding to the weight on the scale.

you really believe that shyt??? :mjlol: if that's the case, how come you got guys in prison that been lifting that long that don't look like that?

you still want to believe that this guy isn't on juicy juice? some of you guys don't understand the bb shyt at all. any dude that's hulk diesel looking like that is either on roids or has some crazy genetics. more than likely, it's going to be the roids though.