The "natty or not" thread

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep it real U came in here to jack off

no, breh. keep your gay thoughts to yourself instead of fukking projecting that shyt to me, okay. i ain't came here to masturbate but i see that you want to give me a fukking handjob being that you're thinking about my dikk. no thanks by the way.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
K brehs, I love the Hodge twins as much as anyone. Been a fan for bout 3 years now, but it's time to summon these brehs into the natty courts

10945334_1540941806176701_923523879_n.jpg

I don't wanna believe it but

:mjcry:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Mike Rashid 5'9 220:

mike-rashid-steroid-user.jpg

Simeon Panda 6'1 230:

1393366_593911504004867_1154786145_n.jpg

Natty or not? They both claim they're natty:sas1:
Mikes physique is solid. Simeon has got the strangest physique though. I think its his clavicles. to me, it seems flat clavicles come with weird short trap insertions and a long neck. notice mikes chin much closer to his chest and a more compact build around his shoulders chest and traps

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Beautiful thing about a channel like theirs is unless you are a real loser theres pretty much no way to verify.

I remember they did a video about someone doing DB press on a Bosu ball.... shyt had me in tears... I tried to look for it and couldn't find it, but realized how many videos they have.

They def gettin some help tho. Too bad tho as I think their channel might be on the decline in views, shyts run its course

I havent watched in a while myself

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Numbers wise...what are the top Youtube fitness channels?
I know that 6 Pack Shortcuts cat is making all kinds of money...but I never watched his videos.

Im surprised people still watch the Twins...their shtick got old to me pretty fast (and yea, they look unnatural now).
I pretty much only watch Chris Jones (only because he's funny and I like to see people come up in the world)...and Rashid now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Numbers wise...what are the top Youtube fitness channels?
I know that 6 Pack Shortcuts cat is making all kinds of money...but I never watched his videos.

Im surprised people still watch the Twins...their shtick got old to me pretty fast (and yea, they look unnatural now).
I pretty much only watch Chris Jones (only because he's funny and I like to see people come up in the world)...and Rashid now.

yea I only watch CJ, the whole youtube fitness stuff is lame as heck once you're actually in shape/know what your doing. CJ is entertaining, and I support him because he is like the only Black Dude on there keeping it real, Rashid is cool but he talks BS more so for pushing products, can't hate on him trying to make a dollar though.

semtex

:)
Daps
Beautiful thing about a channel like theirs is unless you are a real loser theres pretty much no way to verify.

I remember they did a video about someone doing DB press on a Bosu ball.... shyt had me in tears... I tried to look for it and couldn't find it, but realized how many videos they have.

They def gettin some help tho. Too bad tho as I think their channel might be on the decline in views, shyts run its course

and a bonus :laff: :laff:

Last edited: