The NBA has more parity than the NFL. Why aren't ppl watching?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Good lawd you in all these thread constantly crying bout Jordan :hhh:
people have under rated Jordans value to the NBA. What am I saying that’s wrong?

You seem mad at me that I LONG SAID it started and ended with him.

You have a tough time understanding that this starts with nba and how they want about things, not Jordan

What is the difference between 1994 numbers without Jordan and I do years since his retirement?

Fix your reading comprehension. Because at no point have I ever blamed Jordan‘s actions as being wrong. He did nothing but be the greatest basketball player ever.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Jordan was a 1 of 1. :wow:

Bron got close. The highest rated finals were Bron finals.

Same with Kobe/Lakers popularity.

Same with Steph.

Ppl like greatness, real or perceived. Ant is next.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jordan was a 1 of 1. :wow:

Bron got close. The highest rated finals were Bron finals.

Same with Kobe/Lakers popularity.

Same with Steph.

Ppl like greatness, real or perceived. Ant is next.
Ant will never have MJs popularity. There was only one Michael Jackson. Only one Michael Jordan. No player will ever have the pre internet world popularity of previous stars.

Ant is Ant..not next to anyone.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Parity is good for the league as a whole when it comes to merchandise and tickets.

However, It's been a talking point used by racists who don't want to say they just don't watch the NBA cause it's black

Superstars sell TV ratings and so do dynasties. Not parity. The NFL is a different breed nobody camps out in the parking lot of an nba arena the night before a game

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The NFL is a different breed nobody camps out in the parking lot of an nba arena the night before a game
You sure?

Raps fans in Toronto are pure diehards. They set camping tents in Jurassic park days/nights before a game( the outside viewing area for fans during raptors playoff games) I know it was before a nba finals clinching game at home but it still happened