The nikka that filmed Popeyes got suspended from work...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Why dont they shut that rat infested
bytch down???
Why punish the breh?
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either or....the video has him singing....has him showing his face ...he wanted the likes and the attention.

I would bet a paycheck he didn't notify the health dept or his employer before this stunt.

The collateral is his employer has prolly lost revenue now that their reputation is they hire unprofessional drivers
Ehhh I can agree with you about not showing his face. That was dumb

Either way this brother put a business who was putting the community at risk on notice.If he feels he was targeted by his employer for retaliation the bare minimum we can do is at least publicly have his back

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....nikka they hired you to clean this shyt up and and keep mice and rat out. you filming like you exposing corporate for failing mop to the floors and shyt.
put the camera down and take out the trash more often and maybe mice and shyt wouldn't get into the fryer.....
:camby:
-Working in a kitchen doesn't make pest control your job duty. Cleaning & mopping up ain't stopping a bunch of rats from coming through. I've worked in kitchens & janitorial work & I wish my boss would've said some shyt about chasing rats. That shyt ain't my job. They better call a fukking exterminator & call it a day.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It never ends well for the whistleblower :francis:

you complain to HR about bad work environment. You’re not a good fit and get let go :mjlol:

you expose some shyt that cost ppl money? You get fired and black listed :mjlol:

you sue for discrimination? You get blacklisted :mjlol:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
they should be checking other restaurants on that block. I mean these rats are sure to flock to other places if popeye's is shut down there.
I literally just ate at a brunch spot on this same block a couple weeks ago :francis:

It’s called…crazy aunt Helen’s

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:camby:
-Working in a kitchen doesn't make pest control your job duty. Cleaning & mopping up ain't stopping a bunch of rats from coming through. I've worked in kitchens & janitorial work & I wish my boss would've said some shyt about chasing rats. That shyt ain't my job. They better call a fukking exterminator & call it a day.
II'm talking about preventative measures, Rats and Mice don't just show up out of nowhere. Somebody was leaving food on the floors overnight, not cleaning out the fryers, leaving half full trashcans inside instead of taking them out at the end of the shift. That's why they had mice. not because corporate was fukking up. Once they did get there, yes they need to call an exterminator.. if you did tell them you need an exterminator and they refused. then i can understand uploaded this video

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
II'm talking about preventative measures, Rats and Mice don't just show up out of nowhere. Somebody was leaving food on the floors overnight, not cleaning out the fryers, leaving half full trashcans inside instead of taking them out at the end of the shift. That's why they had mice. Once they did get there, yes they need to call an exterminator.. if you did tell them you need an exterminator and they refused. then i can understand uploaded this video

I don’t think you realize how bad the rats are here. I walk outside my building at night and I can easily point out 3-5 rats at all times…and I live on a block of embassies & multi million dollar row houses. It just comes with the territory here. You just have to make sure you’re in a sealed building and keep up with its maintenance. Sounds like a building owner issue, not the employees.