The nikka that filmed Popeyes got suspended from work...

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Couple things could be true

He uses social media and wants more followers so he makes his content entertaining

He wanted to expose that popeyes cuz that’s sum nasty ass shyt

All this shyt bout he coulda went to the health department U can miss me wit that, Restaurants get reported for violations all the time and that shyt sits at the desk of someone who on salary bullshytting that isn’t interested in doin anything bout it

nikkas more focused on “tik tok” then a nikka saving many other black folks from takin they family to that nasty ass restaurant

He got near 20 bands from the people so they look like they agreed wit his decision :umad:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Maybe it is different. i've always associated infestations with with dirty living conditions, whether it be rats, or bedbugs, or roaches. Unless you just leave your doors wide open all day, keeping a clean environment is usually enough to keep them out. but now you mention it, i have heard of places that do all that and still have regular pest control visits as a further preventative measure.
-Yeah, some places keep pest control on deck cause animals get cold & try to move in for warmth. Birds & @Flying Squirrel building nests in roofs, ventilation & other random places. Mice posting up in basements & storage spaces, etc. In a residence you can get pets to help with these issues. Businesses gotta hire people & generally random workers don't get paid to deal with animals. If you're full infested you're fukking up.

-Bugs are their own whole other issue :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he should have just reported it up the chain
no reason to embarrass the franchise on social media when you actually work for them
All those old buildings on that street in DC have the same problem
Ain’t no reason? Breh warned the public who probably been eating there on the regular and would continue to. That’s why he got damn near 20k already. He risked his job for that shyt.

We all know damn well up the chain wouldn’t have done shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He wasn't chasing clout, he just wanted to be a international hero.
he did everyone a favor by exposing the fast food industry.
He definitely was clout chasing but he also did a great deed.

Case of both imo

No beef with it either in this case :yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
10k for go fundme to cover his suspension. I'm pretty sure he wasn't making 1k per week and he ain't suspended more than 2 weeks. Even if he got fired he would collect unemployment..

:camby:
:umad: I thought y'all would be happy about a poor working class black man getting help. I'm starting wonder if y'all cacs undercover playing militants on here