The nikka that filmed Popeyes got suspended from work...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
II'm talking about preventative measures, Rats and Mice don't just show up out of nowhere. Somebody was leaving food on the floors overnight, not cleaning out the fryers, leaving half full trashcans inside instead of taking them out at the end of the shift. That's why they had mice. not because corporate was fukking up. Once they did get there, yes they need to call an exterminator.. if you did tell them you need an exterminator and they refused. then i can understand uploaded this video
-I'm not defending this place & I don't even remember watching the video. I'm just speaking in general about the rat part.

-I don't know where you're from but MN's a cold weather state & due to weather rodents will come inside out of nowhere. They do it all the time when winter hits to businesses & residences. I'm just saying I'll help clean up but if I'm not getting paid extra my boss on their own with them rats, lol.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just googled Jayla Foxx Popeyes to see what you was talking about….

14bR.gif

No Nut November is over for me brehs. I’m no longer the master of my domain. :mjcry:

official-jayla-foxx-popeyes-chicken-and-biscuits-t-shirt-Shirt.jpg

:deadmanny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don’t think you realize how bad the rats are here. I walk outside my building at night and I can easily point out 3-5 rats at all times…and I live on a block of embassies & multi million dollar row houses. It just comes with the territory here. You just have to make sure you’re in a sealed building and keep up with its maintenance. Sounds like a building owner issue, not the employees.
-I'm not defending this place & I don't even remember watching the video. I'm just speaking in general about the rat part.

-I don't know where you're from but MN's a cold weather state & due to weather rodents will come inside out of nowhere. They do it all the time when winter hits to businesses & residences. I'm just saying I'll help clean up but if I'm not getting paid extra my boss on their own with them rats, lol.
Maybe it is different. i've always associated infestations with with dirty living conditions, whether it be rats, or bedbugs, or roaches. Unless you just leave your doors wide open all day, keeping a clean environment is usually enough to keep them out. but now you mention it, i have heard of places that do all that and still have regular pest control visits as a further preventative measure.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I knew a chick back in the day that basically got railroaded for reporting the furniture company she worked for was selling furniture that had bedbugs in it. You can’t even be a good human being in some companies

you mean you can't cost your company money ?

Like where do you think your salary is coming from? :mjlol: