The Nuggets are in trouble...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not to lose this Rd1 series to LA...

But to successfully defend their title. Three reasons:

•in this Rd1 series, thru 4 games, Denver has held the lead for only 21% of game action. Yet they have a 3-1 series lead, because the opponent somehow has a weaker bench than they do; weaker supporting stars than they do; and the opponent doesn't know how to close...

The imminent Rd2 series will be vs a Wolves team that has showcased none of those weaknesses and is younger. If they somehow get by the Wolves they have OKC or Dallas waiting on the other side and Dallas in particular isn't a favorable matchup. Brings me to point two;

•the '23 Nuggets were more reliable off the bench than this '24 version, Bruce Brown's departure is significantly missed and will only be more glaring the later they advance...

Also, a team that closes better isn't gonna be down 1-3 if they lead for 80% of game action. Glass half full, Nuggets are using this series as a tune up, but this being down double digits every game shyt catches up to you in the end, we all have seen it happen throughout league history;

•Murray is playing thru injury. Which, alot of guys are, but this in part explains why he's been so off this series...

What this also means though, a better opponent will attack him relentlessly to render him even more ineffective, and a better opponent isn't losing to Denver with this version of Murray...

The Lakers aren't the team that can beat Denver. They are operating from a coaching and execution deficiency...

But with all this said, all is not lost for Denver. They could easily tighten up the loose ends, Murray could benefit from a few rest days between series and come back to his normal level of play next series. And even with these struggles, I don't believe any opponent to be clearly better than Denver. If a team is gonna beat the Nuggets, it's gonna take 6 or 7 games. They aren't going out quietly...

But, they are in trouble, there are alarming signs for them thru 4 games of this title defense...

Daps
Reppin
Denver
If you take jokic and MPJ's attempts out, the nuggets are shooting 19% from three, and murray still looks like regular season murray. The shooting will normalize and murray will rise to the occasion once they play a real team. Theyll be fine.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you take jokic and MPJ's attempts out, the nuggets are shooting 19% from three, and murray still looks like regular season murray. The shooting will normalize and murray will rise to the occasion once they play a real team. Theyll be fine.

Switch MJP and Reaves and Lakers are up 3-1 it’s that simple

The current narrative that lakers have a bad team is annoying

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The Wolves series will be interesting with the Size they can throw at Jokic. That should be a good match up.
I actually think the Wolves can upset them due to their ability to play defense and also just having the size and height to not stop but somewhat neutralize Jokic's effectiveness.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I actually think the Wolves can upset them due to their ability to play defense and also just having the size and height to not stop but somewhat neutralize Jokic's effectiveness.
Yeah I mean the Nuggets did completely run thru them last year so it will be interesting to see how much better this year's Wolves team is from that one. One interesting note from that series is that while Jokic had his typical stat line of 26/12/9 his efficiency was extremely out of character. He posted a 57% TS and 54% efg... Both pretty mid for a guy of his caliber and both way off of his regular season numbers.. For context last regular season his TS was a crazy 70% and his efg was 66%. If the Wolves can have that same impact on his efficiency this year it could be a great battle.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The meltdown on this forum if lakers win game 5 its going to be one for the ages, first it was going to sweep, now they switched up to saying gentleman sweep, one more game and the whining and crashing out by rival stans starts

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would love to see this.

Ant will put Jokic on multiple posters in that series