The Nuggets are in trouble...

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nuggets are simply using a rope-a-dope strategy against the Lakers.

They make their adjustments later in games, because Ham has issues with mid game coaching counters.

If the Nuggets really wanted to prove a point, they would just get AD in foul trouble early, then choke them nikkas to death.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Beating the Lakers is tough because of the treatment they get from refs. Any win is huge and the Nuggets are doing that.

Wolves may give them a problem but we'll see.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The Nuggets aren’t in trouble because The Wolves are dumb and whomever is waiting on the other side of the bracket won’t be able to out execute them.

The End
I mean sure the Wolves were in the past but isn’t that the sort of thing that young teams grow from and grow past? They’ve had big leads all 3 games these playoffs and they didn’t give up a single one of them, though I’m sure you probably were sitting there thinking they would. Mike Conley settled this team down and Ant’s decision making finally grew up

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not taking the Lakers seriously because they don't need to.
I kinda feel the same way. It's definitely a dangerous way to play, but it does seem like the nuggets are playing the lakers like they can "turn it on" when the need to.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If they lose Game 5 I think it signals they are going to have real trouble defending their title. As of now I think it’s just them not taking the Lakers seriously

Daps
I mean sure the Wolves were in the past but isn’t that the sort of thing that young teams grow from and grow past? They’ve had big leads all 3 games these playoffs and they didn’t give up a single one of them, though I’m sure you probably were sitting there thinking they would. Mike Conley settled this team down and Ant’s decision making finally grew up

Kat still playing dumb kitty and Jaden will still pick up quick dumb fouls.

Nuggets the new Spurs. Talent isn’t enough