The Nuggets are in trouble...

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah I mean the Nuggets did completely run thru them last year so it will be interesting to see how much better this year's Wolves team is from that one. One interesting note from that series is that while Jokic had his typical stat line of 26/12/9 his efficiency was extremely out of character. He posted a 57% TS and 54% efg... Both pretty mid for a guy of his caliber and both way off of his regular season numbers.. For context last regular season his TS was a crazy 70% and his efg was 66%. If the Wolves can have that same impact on his efficiency this year it could be a great battle.
As much as everyone (rightfully) clowns gobert, hes still an incredible defender against bigs and makes things tough for jokic.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray's play is an indicator that the Lakers aren't a serious team this year. He was averaging 30 and 10 against them in the Western conference finals

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Murray's play is an indicator that the Lakers aren't a serious team this year. He was averaging 30 and 10 against them in the Western conference finals
These games in this series might as well be a december game against the hawks to him

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I actually think the Wolves can upset them due to their ability to play defense and also just having the size and height to not stop but somewhat neutralize Jokic's effectiveness.
I wouldn’t even consider it an upset if Munny won. I get it, Denver is the defending champs. But minny is the number one defense in the league with a player in edwards who looks like he’s gonna be the next guard in the MJ lineage pipeline. Denver winning would cement their title repeat run.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I kinda feel the same way. It's definitely a dangerous way to play, but it does seem like the nuggets are playing the lakers like they can "turn it on" when the need to.

They know the Lakers don’t stand a chance unless both Reaves and Dlo give the Lakers 38-40+pts combined in every game.

They know the Lakers have bad bench production and will inevitably go on a scoring drought.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This will be a real discussion after game 5. They should have gotten a wake up call and SHOULD close them out. But if the game continues to go like they have so far then this will be an upward struggle for them.