The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since Stan Lee's health seems to be fading so fast they need to just reveal that he's The One Above All in one last cameo. It would tie literally every Marvel movie together.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Since Stan Lee's health seems to be fading so fast they need to just reveal that he's The One Above All in one last cameo. It would tie literally every Marvel movie together.

Fred.

That would be crazy....... I could only see that reveal in GOTG3

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Either that, or have him pop up as usual in "Infinity War".... and then Thanos kills him.

It would be like a cheat code to establish Thanos as a formidable villain.

Fred.

Good God Uatu??:picard:

Et tu brute?:gucci:

Yall niccas and that bloodlust:whoa:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
marvel-cinematic-universe-phase-4-movies-list-fan-made--1101628.jpeg

If only :wow:

If this gets enough attention maybe some of these could really happen

I could that Adam Warlock , A vs X , Secret Empire & Black Widow being a whole phase 5 or 6

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Feige 'Hoovering Up' Deadpool, Fantastic Four and X-Men for Marvel's Phase 4? Dark Phoenix, the Last Fox X-Men Movie? - Bleeding Cool News And Rumors

Some of the best stories come from having a source in the right place at the right time with no real reason to be there. Such as Brent Andrew who found himself at attending a college speaking engagement with some high-level Fox production crew members, and.. they said things to a small crowd of 50 students that maybe they might not have done in other circumstances. And posting what he had discovered on his site Comic Genre.

This includes the information that X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be the last proper Fox Marvel movie, presumably the last in that specific continuity. And that the regular X-Men crew will be off the projects as everything will move to Disney for future chapters.

Confirming that the X-Men being integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe is a done deal, and merely awaiting the approval of the merger.

And that Marvel Studio head Kevin Feige is “hoovering up” all of the Fox-Marvel characters, and is already planning for them all to go into Phase 4. This includes the X-Men, Deadpool, and Fantastic Four.

He also learned that all manner of issues regarding Fox are very much up in the air about their future with the company and what will happen, again pending the merger’s approval in mid-2019. Projects are not so much being put on hold, but that the crew going forward on franchises is undecided, as Disney may take over.

Such as folks on the production side working on the upcoming Avatar sequels and who read the next two scripts, getting no more from Cameron in case they are replaced by Disney. Oh also, that Cameron is using up to 16 motion capture cameras simultaneously for any given scene in those films, whereas the average CGI-heavy film typically gets away with one at a time.

He also saw (brief) test footage from Battle Angel Alita, and confirmed a stunningly photo-realistic look including bug anime eyes, but all characters being created digitally from whole cloth, as opposed to manipulating the appearance of on-screen actors. No“real actors, Big Eyes added after” effects here… that many presumed from this trailer.

And as for Dark Phoenix, the production team are digitally recreating sets that were scrapped after filming – could this mean reshoots rumours are confirmed?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Cant wait for Deadpool and Gwenpool to troll up the MCU!
:banderas:

Bu bu bu bu but Deadpool 3 gonna be rated G and all the dikk jokes gonna turn in to fart jokes:sadcam:

And he won’t be putting his nuts in peoples faces no more:mjcry:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Watching Age of Ultron exactly a week before IW drops.

shyt is lining up perfectly...

Ant-Mane tomorrow
Civil War Saturday:ohlawd:
Doctor Strange Sunday
GOTG vol.2 Monday
Spidey Tuesday :myman:
Ragnorak Wednesday
*No HD version of Black Panther has dropped so I aint watching no bootleg shyt.:ufdup:
China got a couple days to get that HDRIP ready.
Infinity War Thursday :blessed::blessed::blessed:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Does Thor just summon clothes? :dead:

His fit at the party in Age of Ultron. Would the god of thunder care
about his fit? :heh: While carrying around his hammer :laff:

This movie is stupid but I love it. I don't give a fukk, I enjoy it everytime I watch it.