Kevin Seraphin
Garrett Temple (P)

2016 Free Agents

Restricted
Bradley Beal

Unrestricted
Nene Hilario
Ramon Sessions
Good work but add how much salary each team will have going into the off season, including/excluding cap holds TOs and POs

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not if the Nets continue to be a mid-level team which they surprisingly have been consistent about.

The East will be better next year, as the Heat; Magic, and Pistons will be competing for the late seeds. Joe Johnson is decaying and BK won't draw any major FA's anytime soon, so either this season or next the Nets will be a 50 loss team.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dallas would prefer to operate as an over-the-cap team this summer to preserve use of the full $5.464MM mid-level exception, one of the reasons why the Mavs cased Rajon Rondo‘s mutual parting with the team during the playoffs in the context of a back injury, as Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com details. Of course, Dallas still wants to go after apparent targets like Aldridge and Jordan, so sign-and-trades would be necessary to accomplish that while over the cap, MacMahon explains, suggesting the Mavs would prefer to officially end Rondo’s tenure on the team by sending him out via sign-and-trade.
Someone close to Carlos Boozer told Jackson that he wouldn’t be surprised if the power forward signed with the Heat this summer, though Jackson asserts, as he writes in the same piece, that it would almost certainly be a minimum-salary deal if he were to go to Miami.
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald expects Lou Williams to reach out to the Heat, among others, in free agency this summer.
Gerald Henderson has picked up his $6MM player option for next season to stay with the Hornets, the team announced. The move means the Wasserman Media Group client will enter free agency next summer instead of this year, as the coming season is the last on a three-year, $18MM deal that the swingman signed with the team in 2013.
The Mavs would like to re-sign Richard Jefferson as long as he’s willing to come back at the minimum salary, MacMahon writes in a separate piece.
Suns forward Danny Granger has picked up his player option worth $2,170,465 for the 2015/16 season, Eric Pincus of Basketball Insiders reports (Twitter link). This means that the Creative Artists Agency client, represented by Aaron Mintz, will be eligible to hit unrestricted free agency during the summer of 2016.