The Official 2015 NBA Free Agency/Off-Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took out the spacing and 2016 Free Agent lists in the first post makes it easier to read.

There are a lot of free agents breh. Just wanted to show every team's situation.
I got you - its a lot cleaner now

Bulls are supposedly going to push heavy to get a competent wing next to Rose/Butler, willing to trade this years pick, and the Sacramento owed pick (and I can only assume Taj as well)

More than anything though, we need Rose/Noah to find their all star forms again, I have faith in Rose, Noah might be finished

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I got you - its a lot cleaner now

Bulls are supposedly going to push heavy to get a competent wing next to Rose/Butler, willing to trade this years pick, and the Sacramento owed pick (and I can only assume Taj as well)

More than anything though, we need Rose/Noah to find their all star forms again, I have faith in Rose, Noah might be finished

Noah's knee is bone on bone right?

You gotta think Hoiberg is going to want players that fit in his scheme. Isn't most of his offense based on dribble hand offs, spacing, and outside shooting?

The front office has to make moves. I don't see the fan base being ok with them standing pat this summer.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You gotta think Hoiberg is going to want players that fit in his scheme. Isn't most of his offense based on dribble hand offs, spacing, and outside shooting?

They front office has to make moves. I don't see the fan base being ok with them standing pat this summer.
Yeah, he is :mjcry:

Im expecting alot more Niko next season, and Doug getting a chance (I dont believe in him for the record)

You'd think they would have to make some moves, but our front office is incredibly passive. Its hard to even imagine something substantial happening this summer for us :sadcam:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, he is :mjcry:

Im expecting alot more Niko next season, and Doug getting a chance (I dont believe in him for the record)

You'd think they would have to make some moves, but our front office is incredibly passive. Its hard to even imagine something substantial happening this summer for us :sadcam:

I'm not giving up on Doug yet. Hes not going to make it as a wing IMO. He's a small ball 4. He better learn how to box out, put on some muscle, and learn how to defend with his body.

The problem is that Niko is already there as a small ball 4 and I don't think they should be on the court at the same time.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not giving up on Doug yet. Hes not going to make it as a wing IMO. He's a small ball 4. He better learn how to box out, put on some muscle, and learn how to defend with his body.

The problem is that Niko is already there as a small ball 4 and I don't think they should be on the court at the same time.
His athleticism is alarmingly low, it was damn near shocking to see. You're dead on about his projection as a wing, I don't see him cutting it there

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jaguar paw Doug did have an early season knee surgery, so maybe I should give some benefit of the doubt

Sorry for the Wiggins troll bait earlier, I know you saw it. Wasn't my best moment :francis:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

They front office has to make moves. I don't see the fan base being ok with them standing pat this summer.

The only one that I've seen push that bone on bone stuff here is that idiot Joe Cowley and he mainly says it with the caveat of "probably", or "may be". Even if Noah's knee is jacked up, there's no way he could possibly be as bad as he was this past season, which saw his little mid-range game cease to exist, him missing shots DIRECTLY at the rim, and a career low % at the free throw line. I think the fact that Noah was limited in what he can do last off-season as he recovered from surgery hurt him as well - the only thing that was similar from this years Noah, and DPOY Noah, was their heart. Besides that, I didn't recognize that player rocking that #13 for the Bulls this past season. I know Noah will be better.

The rest of your post, in addition to the other one about Taj, is accurate. I don't see Taj coming back. I can't envision him wanting to play "2nd fettle 6th man" to Niko, which is what it will be given Hoiberg's preference of a stretch 4. I just hope the Bulls move Taj for something tangible and useful in their window to compete and not for some garbage like a trade exception (i.e Korver to Hawks), or some protected pick (Deng trade).

I'm personally am not going to let this front office to stand pat. I'll pop the trunk on Garpax myself if it comes to them trying to bring back this same team again.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@jaguar paw Doug did have an early season knee surgery, so maybe I should give some benefit of the doubt

Sorry for the Wiggins troll bait earlier, I know you saw it. Wasn't my best moment :francis:

Doug has skills and he has the IQ. He just needs the experience.

Bulls do need to figure out what they are going to do with him and Niko since they are likely going to be in the same role.

It's all good fam. I have no issue with you.

What do you expect from Gasol?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doug has skills and he has the IQ. He just needs the experience.

Bulls do need to figure out what they are going to do with him and Niko since they are likely going to be in the same role.

It's all good fam. I have no issue with you.

What do you expect from Gasol?

Hoiberg doesn't value posts up, so I'm expecting alot of pick and pop action for Pau

Low key, he sucked in the post for us to the point Thibs had to change his strategy with Pau to get him on the high post shooting more. He just can't bang down low. I'm expecting reduced minutes and production like last season but scaled back to time on the floor. 16 & 8.

With him, just need to pray he stays healthy and he ll do his thing

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Oh you got Jimmy Butler on speed dial bruh?
By all means, explain why this would come out when he's cavorting in LA over the Summer and not in Chicago. You're probably keeping him anyway so get out ya feelings my friend.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By all means, explain why this would come out when he's cavorting in LA over the Summer and not in Chicago. You're probably keeping him anyway so get out ya feelings my friend.
being in LA for a couple weeks as Wahlbergs guest = wanting to play for the Lakers?

is that what youre saying?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think they gotta at least explore what they can get for Gibson.
Lol I just saw ugly ass nick friedell on sports talk live

His bottom line on the movements this summer from the bulls front office is "they believe they have enough"

These corny idiots are going to ignore all the loses to sub .500 teams even on they home court, and the month or so before the trade deadline where they looked pitiful, they gonna ignore looking like a pitiful bunch vs a cavs team with no love and a injured kyrie, and they are going to chalk it all up to the coaching and go forward because these ego driven incompetent idiots can't face the fact they failed to provide a quality championship team. It shines more light on the rift between thibs and the front office that instead of taking responsibility for their own failures, they probably rode thibs because what they put together wasn't working.

So as I been saying, the most we are getting is a low draft pick they think for whatever will contribute day 1, a couple vet min players or maybe they add some old washed up guy. That's all these clowns going to do.

But they will put on a nice dog and pony show, so they names will be in the mix for a lot of people like every year it is.