The Official 2019 New York Mets off-season thread: Steve Cohen NOT buying team; Team still for sale

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Just saw this on my YouTube feed. I know the Mets got goofed on for firing Beltran but they could not go an entire season with this shyt storm following them. This just further supports my initial thought on the whole issue.

FiRe yOuR maAngEr wIthoUt maNaGiNg any GaMes

It's not looking good right now for Beltran. Mets jumped off that burning train before it got worse, new manager and focusing on baseball on the field results which is what this team needs.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Just saw this on my YouTube feed. I know the Mets got goofed on for firing Beltran but they could not go an entire season with this shyt storm following them. This just further supports my initial thought on the whole issue.

FiRe yOuR maAngEr wIthoUt maNaGiNg any GaMes

It's not looking good right now for Beltran. Mets jumped off that burning train before it got worse, new manager and focusing on baseball on the field results which is what this team needs.

Yeah, I think Beltran and Cora are the main culprits. And I think the Yankees hired Beltran to help them cheat and the Mets were planning to do the same. We dodged a bullet Spiers snitched before this season started. If leaks keep coming the Yankees gonna get caught out there. :mjgrin:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn't Cohen's offer raise the price to buy the Mets?

Normally, but there's not a lot of people with 3 billion dollar lying around, and if there is somebody filthy rich who can afford the team, how much would they really wanna fukk with the wilpons.

Cohen wasn't the first billionaire to put up with the wilpons destroying a deal. How many people would want to have this headache after seeing what einhorn and then Cohen went through. I'm really surprised the other owners are allowing this to happen. This is directly messing with their bottom line. The other owners should have been pressuring them and the commissioner to make this deal happen.