The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Looks like she got a sports car in one of her posts…never change Bama

A fine as lil tendah and you doing channel 3 Columbus eye on the ground investigation of her finances my nikka

:gucci:

:mjlol: she supposed to remind you of a jeep, and you trying to see how she got it
you nikkas a different type sometimes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not sure but I'm assuming most of these guys were all top 50-150 type players. These guys want immediate pt and in this era, if they don’t feel that they're being maximized, they'll bounce.

Why go there to begin with, unless the guy in front of you is ok, and you are touted as him you really aren’t going to get a fair shot, oh btw the next nikka coming the following two seasons is a 5* top 100 kid too so there’s that, you could go to Tennessee and be the man, yeah winning a sec chip and possibly getting a nc is great, but the odds say you may never touch the field except mop up duty, and maybe by your senior year

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why go there to begin with, unless the guy in front of you is ok, and you are touted as him you really aren’t going to get a fair shot, oh btw the next nikka coming the following two seasons is a 5* top 100 kid too so there’s that, you could go to Tennessee and be the man, yeah winning a sec chip and possibly getting a nc is great, but the odds say you may never touch the field except mop up duty, and maybe by your senior year

Most of these guys are used to being the man on every team they've ever been a part of, being levels above just about everyone they face. I'm thinking they expected pt, might've been promised pt, or thought they'd be better than those ahead of them on the depth charts.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
At this point, arguing about who or how many players have transferred in today's climate is like the spiderman meme, shouting in the void, waxing poetic, whatever u wanna call dat shyt. It's Free Agency out here now & niccas ain't lookin' at the NFL Chargers like 'look how many boys we seen just walk out the door via trade/FA'. :yeshrug:

Unless u scum then of course I think we can all agree there's something nefarious going on there when a *championship team has turnover like that.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I mean, that was Nap’s transition class, kinda expected. Outside of Douglas, ETN, and McClellon, the others who transferred out weren’t going make a difference. Wilson was a bust tho :mjcry:
Yeah, I was highlighting how a lot of schools lost a chunk of their roster with the portal.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

This post was brought to you by the dirtbags of America Association

Uh roll tide

:mjlit:

Per usual wit women, she lookin' different in damn near every post

The margins aren't as off as they could be tho and like said Chargers player who "transferred out" as I was talkin' about in my other post:

f5be33535eca9792789f88f3cbebea4238fb0ffc5e71e9569a73ed536bca9637_1.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps
This post was brought to you by the dirtbags of America Association

Uh roll tide

:mjlit:

Bro you just spend the last few days calling college football players kids. Are college students kids or not?