The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I know the girls bball have had this convo but young brehs in cfb need to sit down and understand I know its "cool" and a status symbol to say I am NFL player and it used to be obviously more money in it but in this day and age unless you a lottery pick lock I say stay in school.. Even doin math quick wit folks and 3rd round money in Cali might not top NIL that was on table LAST YEAR after taxes.. Even when tutu atwell pulled up was letting him know that they taking over 50%.. Compare that to no taxes in florida.. :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
rip to him. saw the headline come up on my homepage
he started a few games in place of Weinke. even the BCS title game

Man another one gone too soon sad man

Enjoy your life brothas cuz you never know when your ticket getting punched

This shyt didn’t age well :laff:

Oh no a kids early committed to kentuka

So tf what

I know the girls bball have had this convo but young brehs in cfb need to sit down and understand I know its "cool" and a status symbol to say I am NFL player and it used to be obviously more money in it but in this day and age unless you a lottery pick lock I say stay in school.. Even doin math quick wit folks and 3rd round money in Cali might not top NIL that was on table LAST YEAR after taxes.. Even when tutu atwell pulled up was letting him know that they taking over 50%.. Compare that to no taxes in florida.. :francis:

Might have tried to beat the grades posse or just bad advice