The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Prime tweeting shyt like (paraphrasing) .. ‘yall just mad cause yall ain’t us’ ain’t gonna help matters. He’s alienating guys on the team. Start alienating the OLine and he gonna have a cripple for a son. :francis:

He better tighten up.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Prime tweeting shyt like (paraphrasing) .. ‘yall just mad cause yall ain’t us’ ain’t gonna help matters. He’s alienating guys on the team. Start alienating the OLine and he gonna have a cripple for a son. :francis:

He better tighten up.
Who he alienating?

Daps
Reppin
Chi

He better tighten up.

Deion: my son going top 5 in the draft..wtf YOUR son doing w/ his life?

Random guy: my son is 3 months old...?

Deion: 😏 trash ass nikka

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ayo.. I don’t give a fukk about prime. Yall stans can fight over him all you want. That dudes irrelevant as hell to me and the school I root for. So have at it. :manny:
Y’all the goofy mfs on here stanning fukking colleges

I’m just tryin to figure out where all these energy coming from like he the worst coach in college or something

And he irrelevant to you but you got opinions about dude, and can’t even explain said opinion, like who on the team is he alienating

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all the goofy mfs on here stanning fukking colleges

I’m just tryin to figure out where all these energy coming from like he the worst coach in college or something

And he irrelevant to you but you got opinions about dude, and can’t even explain said opinion, like who on the team is he alienating
The more you post, the more I notice you ain’t ever been part of any type of team. Little less, put pads on in your life. Because if you have, you wouldn’t be asking how this might alienate players. Go in the Colorado thread, and read what I just read. About Prime and ‘his’ guys vs the rest of the squad. This shyt ain’t algebra.

I’ll tell you what.. you can have it fam. I’ll laugh at the shyt yall argue about from a distance. ✌🏼

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The more you post, the more I notice you ain’t ever been part of any type of team. Little less, put pads on in your life. Because if you have, you wouldn’t be asking how this might alienate players. Go in the Colorado thread, and read what I just read. About Prime and ‘his’ guys vs the rest of the squad. This shyt ain’t algebra.

I’ll tell you what.. you can have it fam. I’ll laugh at the shyt yall argue about from a distance. ✌🏼
What is it about this site where people can’t answer simple questions than will turn around and say “you can have it”

fukk the dudes currently on the team, how many the dudes who transferred out specifically say, Deion alienated us

And watch you ignore this question

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

He better tighten up.

Bruh all I said is he needed to watch how he treats certain guys as opposed to the rest of the team, and I’m gettin attacked by rabid chihuahua’s on here :gucci:
You Keep playing dumb like we can’t see what you wrote