The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ain't seen our defense play like this since then :francis:. I went to that game, shyt was lit

LSU D used to be built for stopping the spread/Air raid high power offenses

Thats why I was so shocked when Miss St came in there that Covid year lighting shyt up like Arena Football :huhldup:

Fully expect B Kelly to get it right this year…..Just hope its after week 1 :mjpls:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Thats why I was so shocked when Miss St came in there that Covid year lighting shyt up like Arena Football :huhldup:

Fully expect B Kelly to get it right this year…..Just hope its after week 1 :mjpls:
The D Coach became the head coach at Baylor. We haven't had a respectable D since

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
breh whats going on out here. why its open season on Deion right now
random ass kids taking shots.

There was an article on kids leaving Colorado from the athletic

I believe one kid in particular spoke on they didn’t take the time to learn about him or give him a fair shot

Lil Deion, decided to jump on social media and said kid must have been mid

Pops responds

Big Deion responds

In all honesty, all this could be avoided if Deion just says chill, Colorado as a whole should be hanging low, and just preparing for the season, they are coming off a 4-8 season, you gain nothing by stomping on the dude, and Deion gains nothing by saying anything, but he’s never seen an opportunity for pub he wouldn’t take

Y’all the goofy mfs on here stanning fukking colleges

I’m just tryin to figure out where all these energy coming from like he the worst coach in college or something

And he irrelevant to you but you got opinions about dude, and can’t even explain said opinion, like who on the team is he alienating

I don’t think anyone Stan’s a college, we are all fans of our respective team, but these conversations become ill protect Deion with no kind of objectivity

Kids have left speaking on some kids got favorable treatment is it sour grapes maybe, but maybe it’s some truth to it

Cormani came out with complaints, then someone associated with Deion came out and said he missed meetings, wasn’t doing his school work, again could be sour grapes could be true, but there is a lot of smoke and all these kids ain’t disgruntled or telling tall tales

What is it about this site where people can’t answer simple questions than will turn around and say “you can have it”

fukk the dudes currently on the team, how many the dudes who transferred out specifically say, Deion alienated us

And watch you ignore this question

The athletic wrote an article, and Twitter is full of tweets from these former kids, some praise some admonish

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Bo was trying to run his def and kids were allegedly going rouge, doing their own thing that season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bo was trying to run his def and kids were allegedly going rouge, doing their own thing that season
Or Bo was just ass and the game passed him by. I ain’t never trying to hear no excuses for giving up 45 at home unless you playing prime Oregon or Baylor

LSU should never give up that many points at home (I know it was Covid) let alone to Miss St

Daps
Reppin
Chi

In all honesty, if OSU wanted to, they could've come close to 100 points that game

Fifty eleven pro receivers with Stroud throwing to them. MSU had the worst secondary in the nation, I think purdues QB lit us up for 500 yards the week before.

How that team won 11 games fielding that defense is insane.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Or Bo was just ass and the game passed him by. I ain’t never trying to hear no excuses for giving up 45 at home unless you playing prime Oregon or Baylor

LSU should never give up that many points at home (I know it was Covid) let alone to Miss St

Not excusing it, but if that is really happening dudes running man but not the whole secondary man it can be a big problem, that’s not an excuse, that’s sabotage, now could the game have passed him by probably but without confirmation of the that story it’s still a possibility

So

That man a unit