Superstar
Daps
The game is dirty man….it was all good just a week ago

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

They right with the brand LSU has build and what they have to offer they shouldn’t have to be overpaying for players

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

They right with the brand LSU has build and what they have to offer they shouldn’t have to be overpaying for players

I got 2M reasons why Brian Kelly’s full of shyt. And his name is Bryce Underwood.

Now on the real tho.. you don’t wanna play for tier 1 dudes? That’s fine. Because your dollar is the same as other schools’ dollar.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I got 2M reasons why Brian Kelly’s full of shyt. And his name is Bryce Underwood.

Now on the real tho.. you don’t wanna play for tier 1 dudes? That’s fine. Because your dollar is the same as other schools’ dollar.
LSU will offer what they can which is a good amount but they can always be outbid, but those schools are desperate and have to up the price. There’s no way either of these D lineman should be the highest paid players on the team and Harold Perkins and Will Campbell been stars here for 3 years now

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Indiana? Da fukk? I know they've been dropping bad bread to rebuild their hoops roster before Woodson is inevitably canned, maybe tgey Have a lil sum left for football?

@Silkk what this dude thinking? IU football is a joke even to IU alumni

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Indiana? Da fukk? I know they've been dropping bad bread to rebuild their hoops roster before Woodson is inevitably canned, maybe tgey Have a lil sum left for football?

Probably got some hoes up there or something.

Same shyt Malachi did with A&M. If you got visits then you may as well take em :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Probably got some hoes up there or something.

Same shyt Malachi did with A&M. If you got visits then you may as well take em :yeshrug:
The head coach (I believe) has been close to him since he was a young'n. I doubt he ends up at IU.. but we all said that about Raiola too tho :manny: