The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Indiana? Da fukk? I know they've been dropping bad bread to rebuild their hoops roster before Woodson is inevitably canned, maybe tgey Have a lil sum left for football?

@Silkk what this dude thinking? IU football is a joke even to IU alumni

Read the coach has known the kid since he was like 7 or something. They’re real close so this is just most likely the kid showing respect to the coach. Or could be he seriously likes IU better than :samDucktales: which I don’t blame him. :buckPhil:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just because one school can offer a kid more NIL than another school doesn't mean that school is over paying. Every schools NIL budget isn't the same.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just because one school can offer a kid more NIL than another school doesn't mean that school is over paying. Every schools NIL budget isn't the same.
Yea schools budgets are high because they’re desperate to win a championship Oklahoma, Miami, Texas A&M, Texas, Oregon, Ole Miss all these schools have something in common, these kids never seen these schools win championships.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yea schools budgets are high because they’re desperate to win a championship Oklahoma, Miami, Texas A&M, Texas, Oregon, Ole Miss all these schools have something in common, these kids never seen these schools win championships.
So because these schools won't level their NIL budget to what LSU can afford they are desperate? That honestly makes sense to you? :mjlol: That isn't the reason those schools budgets are higher than LSU. Simple and plain they just have access to more money.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

@Trust Me I guess I'm Tide-n-Chains now :lolbron:

When did OSU being a DB factory start to slow down? I remember the tressel & early urban era they were pumping out DBs, I would've guessed they were still 1 or 2.

I would've NEVER guessed Pitt was in the top 5...but Narduzzi & Dantonio always developed DBs while at MSU

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@Trust Me I guess I'm Tide-n-Chains now :lolbron:

When did OSU being a DB factory start to slow down? I remember the tressel & early urban era they were pumping out DBs, I would've guessed they were still 1 or 2.

I would've NEVER guessed Pitt was in the top 5...but Narduzzi & Dantonio always developed DBs while at MSU

Hey Tide n Chains bia is byke now. We don’t need you posting all these statical analytics unless they favor Thee :oHio:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So because these schools won't level their NIL budget to what LSU can afford they are desperate? That honestly makes sense to you? :mjlol: That isn't the reason those schools budgets are higher than LSU. Simple and plain they just have access to more money.
Breh I know you take a lot of pride in Texas wanting to spend a lot of money that much is obvious but if y’all didn’t have to overspend for recruits and could sell these kids on going to Texas y’all would. Y’all are desperate for a championship and y’all are going all in for one, nothing wrong with that but some schools have to do that some schools don’t. You clown schools LSU, Bama, Michigan for not throwing money around but they shouldn’t have to, they didn’t work so hard to build a brand just to have to compete in bidding wars

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Is this the actual cover? It’s a dope cover

Michigan runs the sport, confirmed yet again
charles-woodson-football-players-american-photo-u8

NCAA_Football_06_Coverart.jpg

2396891_ncaafootball14.jpeg

GNOkCY7XQAEO7lK

Last edited: