Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all talking about Luffy but I'm more interested in what exactly the Five Elders & Imu actually are.:yeshrug:

My theory is that Imu, the Elder, and the Celestial Dragons are all aliens that invaded and took over during the Void Century. Would explain -

1. Why the Celestial Dragons consider humans to be "insects" and don't consider themselves to be human
2. Why the Celestial Dragons wear those weird spacesuits
3. All the space references (all of the Elders being named after planets, Sun God Nika, etc.)

Maybe Devil Fruits are some kind of alien technology that they used to help take over :yeshrug:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
  • The chapter begins with more reactions from people around the world to Vegapunk's words.
  • Vegapunk says that the Poneglyphs are historical records that tell of a huge battle that took place during the Void Century.
  • Vegapunk says that it was also a battle between 2 types of “ideas” but he can't say for sure who was right and who was wrong.
  • Mars uses his Conqueror Haki to knock out a multitude of Den Den Mushi.
  • Nusjuro cuts Punk Records in half with a huge attack and releases the Seraphims.
  • Vegapunk says Joyboy's defeat marked the end of the void century.
  • But war changed the world and the continents that existed 1000 years ago were sunk when the sea level rised by 200 meters.
  • Vegapunk says they live in fragments of those continents.
  • He says the war hasn't ended yet, and the ancient weapons will be important in this war.
  • We see Imu's face in the last page (still in shadows).

:whoo:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
  • The chapter begins with more reactions from people around the world to Vegapunk's words.
  • Vegapunk says that the Poneglyphs are historical records that tell of a huge battle that took place during the Void Century.
  • Vegapunk says that it was also a battle between 2 types of “ideas” but he can't say for sure who was right and who was wrong.
  • Mars uses his Conqueror Haki to knock out a multitude of Den Den Mushi.
  • Nusjuro cuts Punk Records in half with a huge attack and releases the Seraphims.
  • Vegapunk says Joyboy's defeat marked the end of the void century.
  • But war changed the world and the continents that existed 1000 years ago were sunk when the sea level rised by 200 meters.
  • Vegapunk says they live in fragments of those continents.
  • He says the war hasn't ended yet, and the ancient weapons will be important in this war.
  • We see Imu's face in the last page (still in shadows).

:whoo:
I'll give him credit, he's survived all these years so he's getting a pass for all these chapters of fragmented exposition dumps sprinkled with some scratchy fights. I'm sure the actual release will flesh this out far more but as it stands, the plot isn't moving forward at the pace it should.

We are getting some history like 20 years in the making so I'll let it play out.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I'll give him credit, he's survived all these years so he's getting a pass for all these chapters of fragmented exposition dumps sprinkled with some scratchy fights. I'm sure the actual release will flesh this out far more but as it stands, the plot isn't moving forward at the pace it should.

We are getting some history like 20 years in the making so I'll let it play out.
Long Term Booking

Oda has mastered it :wow:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Non OP related question

Does anyone know a good site to read One Punch Man. Last chapter I read, he participated in a karate tournament