Status
Not open for further replies.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Tone was not sanctioning their buffoonery at all:pachaha:. The look on his face after Mantis says

"We kick names and take asses :ufdup:"

Was straight :francis::shaq2::snoop:

That's EXACTLY why I said that :russ:

my man was fukkED-UP :laff: like "this is it, I got no choice I gotta make it work... ay fukk it y'all come here huddle up"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's EXACTLY why I said that :russ:

my man was fukkED-UP :laff: like "this is it, I got no choice I gotta make it work... ay fukk it y'all come here huddle up"

The huddle didn't even work. :mjlol:

"Don't call us plucky ok, we don't know what it means."

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri."

:mjlol:

The only reason they finally got serious is Mantis noticed Strange bugging out with the time stuff.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

The only reason they finally got serious is Mantis noticed Strange bugging out with the time stuff.

Fred.

Following directly on from

"Which master do you serve?:jbhmm:

"What - am I supposed to say Jesus?:mjgrin::why:"

:dead:

Star Lord was so far out of his depth :mjlol:

Rocket and Gamora really held the team together. Otherwise the whole squad would have probably been dead several times over:lolbron:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What city
zrh25o1oewq11.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Fred.

Another part that was killed me was the part where drax was like

Drax: Tell him the part where you had a danceoff to save the universe...:obama:

Spiderman: What you mean like footloose???:dahell:

Quill: Yeah, it was exactly like footloose:krs: tell me is it still the greatest movie of all time???:ooh:

Spiderman: IT never WAS...:rudy::mjgrin::mjlol:

Quill: :why:

I was dying at all of their interactions!!!! :laff::laff::laff: I swear marvel could have let all of them banter especially spiderman and Quill like that for like 5 minutes straight would have had the whole theater dying laughing:bryan:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've seen it in theaters breh. Crowd was going crazy.

Fred.

shyt was sensory overload yet you still felt the moments that were made for you to feel. Phenomenal movie...I kind of want to say something wild and outlandish about Thanos and getting awards nomination for that performance but I ain't trying to get folks looking at me sideways. Phenomenal performance and writing for the purple fella.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
was watching infinity war again yesterday since I was sick with a cold and this movie and combination of characters and stories is just mind blowing. i loved it like it was my first time watching it and it made me love GoTG even more. their personalities really stand out and shadow everyone elses. their humor, banter and story telling just take control of the screen imo.

i'm praying we get GoTG 3 now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt was sensory overload yet you still felt the moments that were made for you to feel. Phenomenal movie...I kind of want to say something wild and outlandish about Thanos and getting awards nomination for that performance but I ain't trying to get folks looking at me sideways. Phenomenal performance and writing for the purple fella.

I don't disagree but unfortunately the Oscars don't recognize motion capture performances as award worthy.

There is precedent for it in other award shows though....Andy Serkis won a Screen Actor's Guild award for his work as Gollum.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.