ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was it really?
T8Ek9jN_zpsforkadqk.png

:ld: Yeah.... :bryan:

Because if Strange was strong magically as you think he was y'all wouldn't have been on Titan getting your asses kicked... :mjlol:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yeah the opening scene is great and let's you know this isn't the average Marvel movie.

"Destiny arrives all the same, and now it is here or should I say I am..." :wow:
Yea people always complain about how lighthearted marvel movies are and they off 2 thor characters from the rip :whew: I hope endgame keeps that same energy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In hindsight Tony going to Titan in the first place was short sighted as fukk. How were they going to get back home, even if they defeated Thanos? :dahell:

I get that he had Dr. Strange with him but what if he died....I mean, he did die. So it was basically a suicide mission.

Fred.

He told Peter that getting on Maw's ship was a one way trip, which is why he tried to send him home.

He knew he probably wasn't coming back.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I definitely gotta hold the L. I don't remember Ironman saying any of that. Well, now I do because people pointed it out.

I seen it twice, once opening day and then again like 2 weeks later. So it's not clear in my mind.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the opening scene is great and let's you know this isn't the average Marvel movie.

"Destiny arrives all the same, and now it is here or should I say I am..." :wow:

I really hoped they wouldve use loki in the mephisto advisor role like the comics but the way thanos sonned him was cold and ruthless. “ if u call failure experience” “no more tricks or resurrections” crack fukk yo neck nikka

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos is really the whole reason tony had ptsd and created the armours in ironnman2. Which gave him the iron legion and the idea of ultron in ao2. Which led to his guilt and deciscions in civil war...its all connected :wow:

Sent a god with an infinity stone and an army like earth is light work go handle that. Then said fine ill do it myself and actually came through to crush dudes

:wow:

What did loki bargain for anyway? For thanos to wipe out oden so he can rule asgard?

Status
Not open for further replies.