Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My guess is he thought he would be able to use the ship that got him there?:manny:

I mean....I guess it's possible since it's a comic book and they can do whatever they want but it was on auto-pilot to Titan. It's not as if they knew where they were going in the first place, or had any control over it.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stark definitely knew that was a one way trip and I he was resolved with that, just like in A1 when he was going towards that wormhole he was fine with whatever consequences that was about to come.

The only thing I think he felt pissed about was Spider-Man coming but by then it was too late and he had to put that aside for what was to come.

And in the end you can see how torn up he was about that in addition to everyone else dying and Thanos winning.

Martha

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You have a point.... :manny: but if Strange was capable of Trans Planetary Dimensional Travel back to earth he could have just did it on the spaceship the moment he was free... :yeshrug: but he couldn't because the slingring has limits... also I figure Strange would need a shytload of magical power to even attempt shyt like that...:bryan:
I thought she told him to visualize where he wanted to be and that’s how it really worked

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
When Strange was talking shyt to Thanos saying, "He brought you face to face with the Master of mystical arts . . " I was like. :rudy: So?
But yeah, Strange is not the one. He got mad tricks up his sleeve and he didn't even use the time stone. :patrice:
The scenes on Titan after Thanos touches down are the best part of the movie.
:wow: Strange vs thanos is pure art

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
IW was a great movie, easily my favorite out of all them. Disney has had a nasty habit of encoding the Marvel blu-rays with low volume, low dynamic range audio. I am hoping they get it sorted for 2019.

I thought that the audio was fixed with Avenger 1 and 2 4k releases, they aren’t low like Black Panther and Ragnarok.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I thought that the audio was fixed with Avenger 1 and 2 4k releases, they aren’t low like Black Panther and Ragnarok.

Nope, it's needs to be redone. They need to hire the person that did DC's Man of Steel 4K audio, that is a easy 9.5/10 on the scale.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea the guardians and the avengers on titan with thanos was my favorite scene followed closely by the beginning when thanos gave hulk the beats
Yeah the opening scene is great and let's you know this isn't the average Marvel movie.

"Destiny arrives all the same, and now it is here or should I say I am..." :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sent his spirit not his physical body...:mjlol::bryan:
Was it really?
T8Ek9jN_zpsforkadqk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.