Status
Not open for further replies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor could transport across planets almost instantly. So he could have easily gone to Titan which everyone knows Tony got on the alienship?

Clucthing straws but I'm sure the rest of the avengers would want to know for sure what happened to earth's best defender. Cap would have the foresight to send Thor to Titan no?:jbhmm:

Thor was able to get to Earth because he knows where Earth is, he doesn't know where Titan is because he's never been there. Nobody on earth knows where the ship Tony was on landed, they don't have the technology to track it that far into deep space, Wakanda might but they were working on the Vision problem.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thor was able to get to Earth because he knows where Earth is, he doesn't know where Titan is because he's never been there. Nobody on earth knows where the ship Tony was on landed, they don't have the technology to track it that far into deep space, Wakanda might but they were working on the Vision problem.
word. i didnt think of that.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Heimdall aint around to do that shyt for him no more fam.
:francis:
Remember when Tyrion was explaining to Thor about his plans for Stormbreaker. He said it theoretically could summon the Bifrost Bridge.

As soon as it was completed that’s exactly what it did and that’s how they got to Wakanda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight Tony going to Titan in the first place was short sighted as fukk. How were they going to get back home, even if they defeated Thanos? :dahell:

I get that he had Dr. Strange with him but what if he died....I mean, he did die. So it was basically a suicide mission.

Fred.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
In hindsight Tony going to Titan in the first place was short sighted as fukk. How were they going to get back home, even if they defeated Thanos? :dahell:

I get that he had Dr. Strange with him but what if he died....I mean, he did die. So it was basically a suicide mission.

Fred.

My question is didn’t strange have his sling ring couldn’t he made a portal back to earth? Didn’t the ancient one make a portal to the tundra mountain?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My question is didn’t strange have his sling ring couldn’t he made a portal back to earth? Didn’t the ancient one make a portal to the tundra mountain?
I don't believe Sling Rings works from PLANET to PLANET....:mjlol:

I mean....it's a comic so they can pretty much make up rules as they go along.

But @ModernGameHero that's why I said what if Strange dies....Tony had no back up plan to get back home.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But it’s magic :dwillhuh::mindblown: strange was holding is own against 4 stones :mindblown: I think he should more than capable to pull that off

You have a point.... :manny: but if Strange was capable of Trans Planetary Dimensional Travel back to earth he could have just did it on the spaceship the moment he was free... :yeshrug: but he couldn't because the slingring has limits... also I figure Strange would need a shytload of magical power to even attempt shyt like that...:bryan:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

Fred.
But that's what a hero does, takes care of a threat regardless of the personal loss. He saw the opening to get to Thanos and took it. Even when he was first on the ship on it's way to Titan to save Strange he sent what he pretty much expected to be a final message to Pepper. Shows the progression of Tony as a true hero from Iron Man to IW

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But it’s magic :dwillhuh::mindblown: strange was holding is own against 4 stones :mindblown: I think he should more than capable to pull that off
When Strange was talking shyt to Thanos saying, "He brought you face to face with the Master of mystical arts . . " I was like. :rudy: So?
But yeah, Strange is not the one. He got mad tricks up his sleeve and he didn't even use the time stone. :patrice:
The scenes on Titan after Thanos touches down are the best part of the movie.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'll buy that.:ehh:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Fred.
My guess is he thought he would be able to use the ship that got him there?:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.