The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Trailer tomorrow... awwww man.. #SnyderSet till the death of me.. but this shyt gonna break the internet :damn:

funny thing, is they played on the whole ''where's the IW trailer faux outrage thing'' thats smart, gives the perception of the entity being bigger than it is, even though its huge.. smart marketing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God damn it...didn't even see this posted.

This is what I get for arguing with cats in The Booth that think Mase could've been the next Jay-Z if he didn't become a pastor.
LwRrFA6.png

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
God damn it...didn't even see this posted.

This is what I get for arguing with cats in The Booth that think Mase could've been the next Jay-Z if he didn't become a pastor.
LwRrFA6.png

Fred.
I was just reading some of that. Ma$e was an R & B MC that no hardcore Hip Hop fan respected and he literally got chased out of Harlem on some street shyt. He writes a halfway decent diss track and the revisionist history starts. :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Betha could neva be on Hov's level

Just....stay out of The Booth fam. You got cats in there talking about DMX was Mase's little homie and if Mase hadn't stepped aside X would've never had a career.

I was just reading some of that. Ma$e was an R & B MC thay no hardcore Hip Hop fan respected and he literally got chased out of Harlem on some street shyt. He writes a halfway decent diss track and the revisionist history starts. :mjlol:

shyt is
QzTChq0.png
as hell. I know most of you know me from The Film Room but I been into rap since '85....I literally got Source mags older than the people trying to argue with me.
2Y3bYzI.png

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just....stay out of The Booth fam. You got cats in there talking about DMX was Mase's little homie and if Mase hadn't stepped aside X would've never had a career.

shyt is
QzTChq0.png
as hell. I know most of you know me from The Film Room but I been into rap since '85....I literally got Source mags older than the people trying to argue with me.
2Y3bYzI.png

Fred.

JFC :picard::snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

shyt is
QzTChq0.png
2Y3bYzI.png

Fred.
I remember you from the Spot on SOHH, we from wolf territory fam. :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex