The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They gotta at least give him a small cameo. They gave Ghost a cameo in the first "Ironman" movie.
rDpQOao.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Isn't he in Dr. Strange or am I thinking of someone else?

He is but the Noah Hawley Doom movie isn't in the same universe as the MCU.

And hell, this ain't the first time Marvel has recycled actors in the MCU, anyway.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I admit to not seeing many things with him in it, but was I supposed to be overly impressed with Ben Mendelsohn in Rogue One? that character was incredibly forgettable. no knock, just asking.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I admit to not seeing many things with him in it, but was I supposed to be overly impressed with Ben Mendelsohn in Rogue One? that character was incredibly forgettable. no knock, just asking.
Yeah he's good. Watch Bloodline if you want to see him act well on a meaty role. He's like an acting throwback, high talent level but not a good looking person. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree. Doom isn't just a villain you pop into a movie....we need a 100% origin story either before or after he's introduced.

Another villain that needs his own origin story, that I'm sure Fox will completely fukk up, is Mister Sinister. His back story is really interesting and sad.

Fred.

I just want him to remain in the mask like he is in the comics and like most Villain characters are.

Like my biggest pet peeve with super hero movies is the masked ones..... they always try so hard to find ways to unmask them and I get it!!

You’re paying big money for this star you’re banking on leading this franchise and us to buy tickets for. But a lot of these unmasking scenes are unreal and not necessary.

Like in ASM 1 when he went in the sewers Spider-Man would never take his mask off and just walk around all leisurely or cats ain’t just gonna get they mask ripped off or fukked up like that in the final battles.

If I was an actor and as much as I too would love my shine via mad face screen time..... I would also have more respect for the characters in mask and just tell the director to keep me in full costume like on the comics..... cuz people are ultimately paying to see the characters and not me. I’m cool with a voiceover

Martha