The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The suitcase was the Mark V; A thinner, weaker version of the Mark II and III. That made sense. It's little thing, I'm not crying. I'll suspend disbelief all day, I just preferred the old way heroes suited up. Bleeding Edge is just a lil too convenient.

It's convenient by design, after Bucky caught him slipping with no armor in Civil war Tony made sure it wouldn't happen again.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you all think Thor's powers were nerfed in Ragnorak? How you gonna be God of Thunder and get shocked on Jeff Goldblum's planet?!

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
There's a new TV spot out showing Proxima fighting and some Guardians dialogue, couple new shots.
33ok6iw.png

Proxima looking dope...that prolly means she the first BO member to get murked out :mjcry:
Proxima-Midnight.png

She is a beast in the comics.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Do you all think Thor's powers were nerfed in Ragnorak? How you gonna be God of Thunder and get shocked on Jeff Goldblum's planet?!
Each OP Marvel character has to get nerfed in order to not completely outclass their allies. Black Widow already looks ridiculous fighting alongside these nikkas. You see what happened to Justice League, they spent half the fukkin movie trying to wake up superman. It's gotta be a rock-paper-scissors kinda balance

Code

Banned
Daps
There's a new TV spot out showing Proxima fighting and some Guardians dialogue, couple new shots.

Proxima looking dope...that prolly means she the first BO member to get murked out :mjcry:

Where you getting this from

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
lol u are crying u said in your post that u were gonna bytch for a bit, is bytching not crying? but seriously what dosen't make sense about nanotech though, and i dnt get how its convinient if tech is gonna advance in the uni and the natural progression wld be that. From lab to suit case to helicopter tony's been making his suits more compact and accesible. Do you mean convineit in regards to the bolded like he dnt really have to go through a suit up proccess?
I meant convenient from a plot-writing perspective..but it's not a deal breaker or anything at the end of the day. I'ma still be there opening night like everybody else.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
aight, watched Ironman 2... man, i didn't remember shyt about that friggin movie. it's good, 7/10 but the villains are still garbage and it's still a bottom 5 MCU movie.
See I can respect that. I have it right around the middle of the movies, but we can disagree there.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s one of the 2 movies black widow was good in, with winter soldier. It was her first appearance so it was before we all knew the only thing she can to is that spin and take a dude down with her legs around his head shyt. That scene where happy is fighting that dude and finally gets him down, then looks up and widow had taken out like 8 guys is great.

End battle wasn’t great, but it’s far from the worst. It was basically a better version of AoU’s final battle. Take out the drones then kill the main guy. Excellent whiplash with the metal suit is a way better villain than ultron was. Better than Thor 1 & 2, cap 1, AoU, IM3, at least.

Not at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
33ok6iw.png

Proxima-Midnight.png

She is a beast in the comics.

If she gets murked, it won't be until the end of the movie.I read something about her being in the final act.

When they storm Wakanda