The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i respect their hustle :yeshrug: it's genius. The thing that bothers me it's the stans that praise these movies like they are some sort of masterpieces when in fact they are on the same level as transformers

Thing is marvel some what sticks to the comic book theme. Them fukking transformers don't even stick to Hasbro or the comic books. It is just that idiot Bey making up shyt as he goes. shyt is god damn awful. You can't even tie in the story to the previous movies. Just trash all around.

Marvel ain't the best but certainly Bey transformers are the worse.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Avengers(Hulk/Cap/Tony/Widow/Hawkeye/Scarlett/Spidey/War Machine/Vision/Thor/Antman/Wasp/Bucky/Falcon)
Guardians(Groot/Rocket/Gamora/Peter/Drax)
Strange
Black Panther
Ms.Marvel
Defenders(Daredevil/Elektra/Jessica Jones/Punisher/Luke Cage/Iron Fist)
Loki
Nick Fury
Thanos

Where are the extra 30 characters coming from??? Unless they literally counting all the sub characters as part of that number. Like the nurse from daredevil and foggy. :dead:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR To Shine Spotlight On 'Secondary' Avengers
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR To Shine Spotlight On 'Secondary' Avengers
129888.jpg
"I think it's interesting that if you've seen four or five movies with the lead character having an arc, I want to see some story telling from some of the secondary characters...who potentially haven't had their own 'A' story arc...supporting Avengers are going to become primary Avengers."
Follow Mark:

By Mark Julian - 1/12/2016

129888.jpg

The Russos were actually at several panels for Wizard World New Orleans so expect more news from the fan expo to make its way online in the coming days. In one of their smaller panels, the Russo touched on their desire to shine the spotlight on Avengers members in Infinity War who have yet to receive their own "A story arc". If true, it's likely that Infinity War won't be told through the eyes of any of The Avengers who have received their own standalone movie. Here's what Joe Russo stated.

"Everything is finite, right? Nothing can last forever. It's cyclical. Some New Avengers in phase 4 are going to become prominent and then maybe some Avengers might not be around anymore. So, we'll see how all this plays out but you have to treat every character with respect. I think it's interesting that if you've seen four or five movies with the lead character having an arc, I want to see some story telling from some of the secondary characters. We're focusing on that right now with Infinity War while we're breaking into those movies, [asking] which characters can we pull to the forefront who potentially haven't had their own 'A' story arc to this point. I think you'll see that the supporting Avengers are going to become primary Avengers."

In analyzing Joe Russo's comments, that would seem to rule out characters like Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Captain America (Chris Evans), Ant-Man (Paul Rudd), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch). By the time Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 is released on May 04, 2018, we'll also have seen solo films from Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) and Spider-Man (Tom Holland). In looking at the existing roster of Avengers, that would leave Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), Falcon (Anthony Mackie), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), War Machine (Don Cheadle) and Vision (Paul Bettany) as strong candidates to have the spotlight shined on them in Infinity War. It's also possible that the focus could be on Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) though it's arguable that these three have already received "A story arcs". Consideration also has to be given to new characters that could be introduced. There's a solo Captain Marvel film slated for release on March 8, 2019 but it's possible that the character could first be introduced in Infinity War, similar to how Spider-Man is being introduced in Captain America: Civil War.
Source: via CB

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Avengers(Hulk/Cap/Tony/Widow/Hawkeye/Scarlett/Spidey/War Machine/Vision/Thor/Antman/Wasp/Bucky/Falcon)
Guardians(Groot/Rocket/Gamora/Peter/Drax)
Strange
Black Panther
Ms.Marvel
Defenders(Daredevil/Jessica Jones/Punisher/Luke Cage/Iron Fist)
Loki
Nick Fury
Thanos

Where are the extra 30 characters coming from??? Unless they literally counting all the sub characters as part of that number. Like the nurse from daredevil and foggy. :dead:

On page 2 of the comments section someone( VISIONaryNPa ) posted

1. Tony Stark
2. Steve Rogers
3. Bruce Banner
4. Thor Odinson
5. Clint Barton
6. Natalia Romanoff
7. Scott Lang
8. Hope van Dyne
9. T'Challa
10. Peter Parker
11. Vision
12. Wanda Maximoff
13. James Barnes
14. Stephen Strange
15. Carol Danvers
16. James Rhodes
17. Sharon Carter
18. Nick Fury
19. Erik Selvig
20. Helen Cho
21. Maria Hill
22. Martin Freeman's character
23. Thanos
24. Loki
25. The Magus
26. Death
27. Eternity(?)
28. Infinity(?)
29. Entropy(?)
30. Hemidall (?) and The Warriors Three (31, 32, 33)

34.;Peter Quill
35. Gamora
36. Drax the Destroyer
37. Rocket
38. Groot
39. Mantis
40. Adam Warlock
41. Yondu and his Ravengers
42. Nova Corps
43. The Chitauri and Leviathans (43)

44. Jessica Jones
45. Matt Murdock
46. Luke Cage
47. Iron Fist
48. Punisher
49. Elektra

50. Phil Coulson
51. Daisy Johnson
52. Bobbi Morse
53. Melinda May
54. Mack McKenzie
55. Nick Blood
56. Leo Fitz
57. Jemma Simmons
58. Odin(?)
59. The Collector(?)
60. Red Skull(?)
61. Enchantress (?)

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
On page 2 of the comments section someone( VISIONaryNPa ) posted

1. Tony Stark
2. Steve Rogers
3. Bruce Banner
4. Thor Odinson
5. Clint Barton
6. Natalia Romanoff
7. Scott Lang
8. Hope van Dyne
9. T'Challa
10. Peter Parker
11. Vision
12. Wanda Maximoff
13. James Barnes
14. Stephen Strange
15. Carol Danvers
16. James Rhodes
17. Sharon Carter
18. Nick Fury
19. Erik Selvig
20. Helen Cho
21. Maria Hill
22. Martin Freeman's character
23. Thanos
24. Loki
25. The Magus
26. Death
27. Eternity(?)
28. Infinity(?)
29. Entropy(?)
30. Hemidall (?) and The Warriors Three (31, 32, 33)

34.;Peter Quill
35. Gamora
36. Drax the Destroyer
37. Rocket
38. Groot
39. Mantis
40. Adam Warlock
41. Yondu and his Ravengers
42. Nova Corps
43. The Chitauri and Leviathans (43)

44. Jessica Jones
45. Matt Murdock
46. Luke Cage
47. Iron Fist
48. Punisher
49. Elektra

50. Phil Coulson
51. Daisy Johnson
52. Bobbi Morse
53. Melinda May
54. Mack McKenzie
55. Nick Blood
56. Leo Fitz
57. Jemma Simmons
58. Odin(?)
59. The Collector(?)
60. Red Skull(?)
61. Enchantress (?)

Get rid of 50-61,

Add the Inhuman characters, and the Kree.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LOL.... why do cats wanna see one of the heros die so bad?:russ:

Look, I think if they are still alive currently in the comics they have no business dying in the MCU. If they died but maybe come back later than so be it but I dont wanna hear shyt about that cuz hell they back in the source material.

And if the plan is to kill someone thats never been killed in the comics just for the fukk of it and tension.... then that would just be stupid

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LOL.... why do cats wanna see one of the heros die so bad?:russ:

Look, I think if they are still alive currently in the comics they have no business dying in the MCU. If they died but maybe come back later than so be it but I dont wanna hear shyt about that cuz hell they back in the source material.

And if the plan is to kill someone thats never been killed in the comics just for the fukk of it and tension.... then that would just be stupid

Because it's Thanos. He don't fukk around.

The story arc they're using is from 1991. He wiped out half the universe, including damn near every major hero in Marvel. So of course people expect characters to die.

Fred.