The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Spoiler alert....
An Alien/robot attacks the earth (NY probably).... The avenger assemble. The alien/robot wins the first fight..... The avengers are scattered and demoralized. Something brings them back together (a small character dying or some fake death).... The avengers defeat the Alien / robot....
THE END
man i really think they gon follow the cartoon infinity war and not the comic book one which would suck... cause the comic boook one is way better

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because it's Thanos. He don't fukk around.

The story arc they're using is from 1991. He wiped out half the universe, including damn near every major hero in Marvel. So of course people expect characters to die.

Fred.

Well as long as they get wished back!

:ufdup:

Ain't know one got time for in Phase 5-9 we can't have X character because he/she died in Phase 3

:martin:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
At least 20 and im def talking bout the lil nikkas like hawkeye and black widow
I'm thinking that Thanos wipes the floor with the newer/ lesser heroes and kills a bunch of them in the first one. Maybe kills a couple of the bigger names in the 2nd part.

I'd be the most disappointing thing ever movie wise if Marvel doesn't make Thanos a :banderas: level villian. I don't think they will though, all the villians where they were planning on spending multiple films on them (loki,Winter Soldier) have been dope.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
If you really think they taking inspiration from a kids show :upsetfavre:

At a Q&A to promote the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday, producer Jeremy Latcham had this to say about the kind of research the Captain America: The Winter Soldier duo are currently doing. "I was in an Infinity War meeting with the Russos earlier today and there are really old Starlin stuff, there's really new Hickman stuff, there's all kinds of stuff sitting on this table," Latcham revealed."And it's really kind of chaotic, like 'Oh, there's a great issue here. There's a great moment here. Let's talk about all of them. Let's make sure we are looking at everything.' I think that's part of what's fun, it doesn't matter when it was written, in the books, if it's great it's great and we want to find a way to put it into the movie. Part of the job. Part of the fun."

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
12657757_1067497269969308_5626341234244645683_o.jpg