The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vision (canon) should easily detect intruders way before that had a chance of happening. Even in conversation with Scarlet Witch.

When she came out she could wipe out the whole army but didn't. She had to get saved by melee fighters, which is another corny element Black Widow; being depicted as super human.

We've already seen that Thanos's goons are an entirely different level than average. You have no idea what their level of stealth is. Hawkeye was able to sneak into Tony's mansion to break Wanda out and we've seen a Thanos goon able to match one of the strongest marvel heroes in Dr. Strange so they're not chumps.

Not only that, Vision was obviously having trouble and off his A game because of the Mind Gem constantly trying to warn him.

Again, Wanda is a glass cannon. She's pretty a beast in the mid-range but weaker at close range because her reflexes and CQC isn't quite as honed as the others. And she wiped out a good chunk, the 2nd most except maybe Thor who is the most powerful Avenger.

Black Widow is probably the most skilled CQC on the team and she had help. It was two on one situation, she was on the defensive most of the time, and was about to die before Wanda saved her. Like what are you complaining about?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
We've already seen that Thanos's goons are an entirely different level than average. You have no idea what their level of stealth is. Hawkeye was able to sneak into Tony's mansion to break Wanda out and we've seen a Thanos goon able to match one of the strongest marvel heroes in Dr. Strange so they're not chumps.

Not only that, Vision was obviously having trouble and off his A game because of the Mind Gem constantly trying to warn him.

Again, Wanda is a glass cannon. She's pretty a beast in the mid-range but weaker at close range because her reflexes and CQC isn't quite as honed as the others. And she wiped out a good chunk, the 2nd most except maybe Thor who is the most powerful Avenger.

Black Widow is probably the most skilled CQC on the team and she had help. It was two on one situation, she was on the defensive most of the time, and was about to die before Wanda saved her. Like what are you complaining about?

Wanda's not really a glass cannon as an adult though. That's the problem she's being depicted wrong. Ebony Maw is on another level and even he was smoked. Those other goons aren't on Maw's level no way they shoulda been able to get at Vision but Black Falcon was able to do sum to them. Hawkeye sneaking past Tony is not the same as Vision getting snuck on.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Finally caught this yesterday. Late as fukk, but when you got 3 kids free time comes at a premium. Theatre was packed so the energy was still there. Loved the flick, mainly because I am a fan of the bad guy getting his. This was like empire strikes back I would say. So many scenes that had me like :banderas:

Ebony maws’s intro
Gomorrah getting bushed
Dr. Strange working that magic
Vision getting his head plucked and getting tossed like some dirty laundry.
Thor flying in on some :fire: “where’s Thanos!!”

Just an all around enjoyable experience. Marvel just printing money :boss:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i hate how drax has been handle disgusting, i dig the comedic side and his aloofness and shyt but man give that man some more shine. gotg2 showed hints of it with him and mantis the scne where he's smiling but she touches him and cries was deep i loved that, he masks his pain through goofiness and the well being of his friends/new family. and for Fiege sake update his fighting scneces and action,

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man....

If the hero gets a little bit of edge = Bu Bu Bu But the villains are weak

If the villains get a little bit of edge = Bu Bu Bu But the hero’s are weak

Man...... some times this is an unwinnable battle for filmmakers:mjlol:

There's nothing wrong with critiquing a movie. IMO, they pulled off the impossible with this movie. All of the characters, didn't get enough shine but in order to do that you would need to have a 4 hour run time. This was definitely a Thanos movie and everyone else were supporting characters.

My issue is how some characters overall have been nerfed and made irrelevant overall. And I'm one of the biggest Marvel stans.

The biggest question I have is why did the change A3 and A4. It was supposed to be a part 1 and part 2. Now A4 is supposed to be a totatlly different movie.

My biggest critique at the moment is Marvel announcing movies years in advance, essentially spoiling upcoming movies. And my critique appears to be right, since they have started holding back info on future projects including Avengers 4.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's nothing wrong with critiquing a movie. IMO, they pulled off the impossible with this movie. All of the characters, didn't get enough shine but in order to do that you would need to have a 4 hour run time. This was definitely a Thanos movie and everyone else were supporting characters.

My issue is how some characters overall have been nerfed and made irrelevant overall. And I'm one of the biggest Marvel stans.

The biggest question I have is why did the change A3 and A4. It was supposed to be a part 1 and part 2. Now A4 is supposed to be a totatlly different movie.

My biggest critique at the moment is Marvel announcing movies years in advance, essentially spoiling upcoming movies. And my critique appears to be right, since they have started holding back info on future projects including Avengers 4.
We didn't know what was after Ant-Man and the Wasp until after A2 dropped. They will probably announce most of if not all of Phase 4 right after A4.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i hate how drax has been handle disgusting, i dig the comedic side and his aloofness and shyt but man give that man some more shine. gotg2 showed hints of it with him and mantis the scne where he's smiling but she touches him and cries was deep i loved that, he masks his pain through goofiness and the well being of his friends/new family. and for Fiege sake update his fighting scneces and action,
I was a Guardians fan long before the movie & was a Drax fan before he was a Guardian in the comics. Him & Gamora going in were my biggest concerns about the Guardians in the MCU from day one.

That being said I understand they had to change him up I was cool with how Drax is being used for the most part, he funny as hell & Batista plays him well. My main gripe is the fighting & action too, he doesn't have that moment. They just haven't really showed how savage my boy is in battle at all, he's a fukking beast wit it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I was a Guardians fan long before the movie & was a Drax fan before he was a Guardian in the comics. Him & Gamora going in were my biggest concerns about the Guardians in the MCU from day one.

That being said I understand they had to change him up I was cool with how Drax is being used for the most part, he funny as hell & Batista plays him well. My main gripe is the fighting & action too, he doesn't have that moment. They just haven't really showed how savage my boy is in battle at all, he's a fukking beast wit it.
if anyone shlda had shine against thanos it was drax, c'mon now let that man get his one on one for his dead family. i'm also tire of them knives get that boo boo shyt outta here and let my guy get nasty with the hands lol