The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You dudes in here still analyzing this mediocre ass movie like its The Godfather II.

Trying to make it seem bigger and shyt, adding details that don't even exist.

I cant wait til they wrap up this phase.

No doubt.... our bad for liking this movie:hubie:

Can’t wait for the next Rock and Kevin Hart collab :manny:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Late pass. Finally saw this. Dope visuals and some dope fight scenes particularly with Iron Man and Strange holding their own against Thanos. I thought Wakanda would have better defenses with all their tech whatnot and I know Marvel Studios doesn't have the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and the like but can they at least mention that these characters are busy somewhere else or is that breaking the contract between Marvel and Fox? ..Cause really Reed Richards from FF is the one to come up with a plan or device to get rid Thanos of Earth. But we got Black Widow out here putting in work but really she should be outside her element in this battle. Kinda hard to swallow that half the population on Earth is wiped out when 60% of the Marvel world is not envolved in the fight or nowhere to be seen. This should've been a Secret Wars type situation.

Hulk got washed in the intro and didn't do shyt else. Wasn't really feelin that. Vision was frustrating to watch. Also I know the new Marvel style is half comedy one liners mixed into the serious dialog but its overdone imo. Everybody is getting their assed kicked and the world is about to change for the worst and its all one-liners and comedic dialog. Maybe its just me but it was entertaining and the fight scenes were dope:ehh:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My only major regret is the handling of Black Maw's demise. He was a fukking problem for Iron Man, Spiderman, Wong, & Strange (Including the Cloak of Levitation). His TK was Nate Grey casual, so nuanced & specialized yet deadly.

He scooped the Time Stone and the Sorcerer Supreme like it was a milk run, hopped in the whip and bounced. THAT is the Black Order gold standard.

He's taken out offhandedly by a casual blast to the hull that sucks him into the vacuum of space. The End.

:GucciPause2:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Late pass. Finally saw this. Dope visuals and some dope fight scenes particularly with Iron Man and Strange holding their own against Thanos. I thought Wakanda would have better defenses with all their tech whatnot and I know Marvel Studios doesn't have the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and the like but can they at least mention that these characters are busy somewhere else or is that breaking the contract between Marvel and Fox? ..Cause really Reed Richards from FF is the one to come up with a plan or device to get rid Thanos of Earth. But we got Black Widow out here putting in work but really she should be outside her element in this battle. Kinda hard to swallow that half the population on Earth is wiped out when 60% of the Marvel world is not evolved in the fight or nowhere to be seen. This should've been a Secret Wars type situation.

Hulk got washed in the intro and didn't do shyt else. Wasn't really feelin that. Vision was frustrating to watch. Also I know the new Marvel style is half comedy one liners mixed into the serious dialog but its overdone imo. Everybody is getting their assed kicked and the world is about to change for the worst and its all one-liners and comedic dialog. Maybe its just me but it was entertaining and the fight scenes were dope:ehh:
Nah they can't mention or allude to them at all.