The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just saw it - I thought it was a good movie, sans ol boy as Lex Luthor....he tried, but it could have been done by a better actor. I think the devastating of cities is a bit much though, but they do the same in Marvel as well. But the last battle would make you think hundreds of thousands lost their lives.

Gal Gadot is beautiful & she was dope in the movie, if she just gains a little more weight - she'd be perfect as WW. I thought Affleck was good & so was Cavill. Always been a fan of Jeremy Irons
Batman stated twice that he made sure Doomsday was in an empty port. Nobody was in that part of Gotham. The other place he was at an abandoned island.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he might not show up until JL 2. At the very least it will take half of JL to uh resurrect him. Not a lot of time for character development when your feet under. lol
Like in Reign of the Supermen, we'll see him in the afterlife

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Only if you look at the surface breh.

I don't recall you being in the back and forth's too much so I'll just rehash quickly why it played out the way it did.

First lets deal with the reaction in itself:

Imagine if you had someone close to you murdered and you seen how it went down.. You've been dealing with the pain of that person murdered for years especially recently. You just had a dream where you visited this person's grave and it turned it to a damn nightmare. :lupe:

Somebody yells out that name to you. Especially a name that's not really what you hear everyday..

It would kinda throw you off right :ohhh::merchant::damn:

Then somebody else comes running saying thats his....etc. The coincidence being that the person has the same relation to you. Again, the reaction would be....:wtf:

As far as his motivations and feelings after that.
I'm just going to post whats already been discussed. Even was on IMDB.

everybody got that man, its not as deep as you all are trying to make it seem :mjlol: its horrible writing to have a guy that just went through a montage of weight lifting and has been literally preparing the entire movie (who knows how many months in movie time) to destroy an alien threat who he even says "if theres a 1% chance blah blah blah we have to destroy him". this alien threat could have been lying or doing that to distract him and get the upper hand again or anything. you all are being mighty forgiving because if that was in any other movie you would have ripped it to shreads

yall trying to explain it like its some super deep scene in a super deep film :mjlol: no breh, it was just bad writing

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
everybody got that man, its not as deep as you all are trying to make it seem :mjlol: its horrible writing to have a guy that just went through a montage of weight lifting and has been literally preparing the entire movie (who knows how many months in movie time) to destroy an alien threat who he even says "if theres a 1% chance blah blah blah we have to destroy him". this alien threat could have been lying or doing that to distract him and get the upper hand again or anything. you all are being mighty forgiving because if that was in any other movie you would have ripped it to shreads

yall trying to explain it like its some super deep scene in a super deep film :mjlol: no breh, it was just bad writing

101.gif

I low key think you feel insecure because you didn't understand the scene at first...then once brehs explained it to you....you doubled down on it.

There are "writing faults" in this movie. But you're using a poor example and not even making a good case for why it doesn't work.
You my breh and all, but Let it go breh. Its not a good look. :dame:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
101.gif

I low key think you feel insecure because you didn't understand the scene at first...then once brehs explained it to you....you doubled down on it.

There are "writing faults" in this movie. But you're using a poor example and not even making a good case for why it doesn't work.
You my breh and all, but Let it go breh. Its not a good look. :dame:

:mjlol: sure breh you're right that scene was deep as fukk

:laff:
i think you're doubling down on defending a shytty written movie but keep up the good work :salute:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: sure breh you're right that scene was deep as fukk

:laff:
i think you're doubling down on defending a shytty written movie but keep up the good work :salute:
I'm just saying breh, this is like 9th or 10th discussion about this. And this is like the first page you seemed to at least get the gist :dame:

It really isn't about the scene being "deep"...its about comprehending what they pretty much laid out in front of us if you paid attention to the movie.:francis:

Its like you're acting like Lois Lane didn't jump right on top of Superman pleading for his life :dame:

Montages %1 shyt was because he viewed him as an alien. Nothing more. This is why brehs are using the word...humanize for later on.

If you want to say it didn't work on an emotional level for you....fine :manny:

If you want to say the scene was :ld:....fine.

If you're saying its poorly written when all the beats add up. Well...:huhldup:

We could be talking/discussing other shyt, but it just seems like you're stuck on something that deeply irks you :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm just saying breh, this is like 9th or 10th discussion about this. And this is like the first page you seemed to at least get the gist :dame:

It really isn't about the scene being "deep"...its about comprehending what they pretty much laid out in front of us if you paid attention to the movie.:francis:

Its like you're acting like Lois Lane didn't jump right on top of Superman pleading for his life :dame:

Montages %1 shyt was because he viewed him as an alien. Nothing more. This is why brehs are using the word...humanize for later on.

If you want to say it didn't work on an emotional level for you....fine :manny:

If you want to say the scene was :ld:....fine.

If you're saying its poorly written when all the beats add up. Well...:huhldup:

We could be talking/discussing other shyt, but it just seems like you're stuck on something that deeply irks you :pachaha:

its the first time i got the gist huh :jbhmm: what else havent i understood in this profoundly deep film? :jbhmm: explain more for us since it was apparently too high brow for anybody that didnt find the the shytty writing, editing, etc compelling :jbhmm:

your passionate defense of every pitfall in this film would be :salute: worthy if your checks had WB at the top :ehh:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman stated twice that he made sure Doomsday was in an empty port. Nobody was in that part of Gotham. The other place he was at an abandoned island.

I remember that part atop that building where Doomsday was at set up a massive power surge that destroyed buildings. Also when he brought Doomsday back to Gotham, WW asked him why did he bring Doomsday back to the city in which Batman replied it was because of the spear.

I may be wrong, I'd have to see it again....

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I remember that part atop that building where Doomsday was at set up a massive power surge that destroyed buildings. Also when he brought Doomsday back to Gotham, WW asked him why did he bring Doomsday back to the city in which Batman replied it was because of the spear.

He said that too. But he added that there were no people there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He said that too. But he added that there were no people there.

Like someone said in one of them early critics of this movie.... the made a POINT to point out areas were abandoned in the fights.... almost like a response to MOS