The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:pachaha: on what planet

catching up to what? Marvels Netflix shows? DD s1 to me was the least of the 3 and even that is better than legends (and I like legends)

you should have used this as an example as I think "rise of the villains comparible if not better than DD s1 :yeshrug:
If you're just a DC Stan then there's no point of continuing this convo.

I like both... Idgaf. I read both Marvel and DC as a kid and will watch all movies without bias.

Marvel has made better movies so far, but only in the past 10-15 years... Excluding the Batman saga by Nolan.

That's it, I can enjoy both. I prefer both... I love DC's animated shyt and love Marvels MCU. The Flash is one of my top shows but it isn't better then Daredevil... Especially season 2 Daredevil. Punisher + Elektra sends this shyt above and beyond... And I love the Flash. I'm in that thread as well... As well as Arrow. I love those shows and there's room for both but this new Daredevil makes me forget all about Flash... For now

I like Gotham and watch mainly for the possibilities... But unless Bruce becomes the eventual Bat then it won't last long.

Flash is excellent... But so was Arrow season 2. Arrows not bad they just gone soft... Flash won't have that issue though, it was always soft but had heart. Supergirl is getting A LOT better.. A crossover is going to do great and if she gets a legit villain different from Lex or some other nerd she might be on for awhile. DC just fukked up by not including them in they're movie universe

But if you're trying to shyt on DD and JJ then nah... They're untouchable right now. This isn't your typical network show. This is a 13 hour movie

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
in every hero movie period?
Yeah

Other than the usual suspects (Heath's Joker, maybe Bane, etc.)

JJ had one of the sickest villains in the movie world. A dude who can control ANYONE... Turned dude into a crackhead to keep tabs on her, raped and killed whoever he wanted, made JJ shoot Luke Cage at point blank with the shotty, etc.

Dude had them going crazy on that show... The police station scene was better than anything in AOU in my opinion.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah

Other than the usual suspects (Heath's Joker, maybe Bane, etc.)

JJ had one of the sickest villains in the movie world. A dude who can control ANYONE... Turned dude into a crackhead to keep tabs on her, raped and killed whoever he wanted, made JJ shoot Luke Cage at point blank with the shotty, etc.

Dude had them going crazy on that show... The police station scene was better than anything in AOU in my opinion.
yeah he not even top 10 for me. the shyt he was doing was able to do was more of jessica being a lil bytch than him being that nikka imo. i wasn't impressed. :manny: like i said earlier, it was too much going against common sense to further the plot in that show for me. i ain't need 13 episodes of p*ssyfoooting around when he coulda been killed in 6. :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Daredevil season 2 is better than any other live action superhero show so you guys need to just calm down with the arguing. Even comparing CW shyt feels silly at this point, and I like all those shoes(or I did at a time).

I'm gonna try and catch BvS Friday morning before work. I wanna see it day one but if rather cut my wrists than be in a theater full of mouth breathers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yeah he not even top 10 for me. the shyt he was doing was able to do was more of jessica being a lil bytch than him being that nikka imo. i wasn't impressed. :manny: like i said earlier, it was too much going against common sense to further the plot in that show for me. i ain't need 13 episodes of p*ssyfoooting around when he coulda been killed in 6. :yeshrug:
I feel you, but he wasn't even introduced until like 4.

But what y'all don't get is that he did the same shyt in the comics. Making cats kill they family, raping bytches, controlling JJ, etc., they copied the exact story almost. And did it well... And still one of the most terrifying characters..

He made his own parents kill each other. Almost made Luke Cage kill JJ, was making dudes smash they heads into walls for hours. If dude had any sense of imagination, he could've controlled Daredevil, Fisk, Punisher, Avengers, etc.

But the way he acted sold him to me. Even better than Fisk despite Fisk re-earning my respect in DD season 2

That scene between him and Murdock was :whew:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Marvel has made better movies so far, but only in the past 10-15 years... Excluding the Batman saga by Nolan.
has DC done anything other than MoS? Didn't think Jonah hex or green lantern counted same as Nolan 's trilogy. :leon:
That's it, I can enjoy both. I prefer both... I love DC's animated shyt and love Marvels MCU. The Flash is one of my top shows but it isn't better then Daredevil... Especially season 2 Daredevil. Punisher + Elektra sends this shyt above and beyond... And I love the Flash. I'm in that thread as well... As well as Arrow. I love those shows and there's room for both but this new Daredevil makes me forget all about Flash... For now

I like Gotham and watch mainly for the possibilities... But unless Bruce becomes the eventual Bat then it won't last long.

Flash is excellent... But so was Arrow season 2. Arrows not bad they just gone soft... Flash won't have that issue though, it was always soft but had heart. Supergirl is getting A LOT better.. A crossover is going to do great and if she gets a legit villain different from Lex or some other nerd she might be on for awhile. DC just fukked up by not including them in they're movie universe
if this is popular opinion then y'all are watching the show for the wrong reason. The show is really it's own made up universe where batman villains exist but Wayne is still a boy. If s2 is anything to go by he doesn't need to become batman for the show to be lit, they just need to focus on more villains than gangsters and penguin

But if you're trying to shyt on DD and JJ then nah... They're untouchable right now. This isn't your typical network show. This is a 13 hour movie
where do I shyt on DD and JJ? Was it the part when I laughed at the notion a CW show was said to be catching up to the marvel Netflix shows?

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I feel you, but he wasn't even introduced until like 4.

But what y'all don't get is that he did the same shyt in the comics. Making cats kill they family, raping bytches, controlling JJ, etc., they copied the exact story almost. And did it well... And still one of the most terrifying characters..

He made his own parents kill each other. Almost made Luke Cage kill JJ, was making dudes smash they heads into walls for hours. If dude had any sense of imagination, he could've controlled Daredevil, Fisk, Punisher, Avengers, etc.

But the way he acted sold him to me. Even better than Fisk despite Fisk re-earning my respect in DD season 2

That scene between him and Murdock was :whew:
ok, whenever they introduced breh there was plenty of times she could have killed him and instead of using common sense, she did some dumb shyt. that's all I'm saying. breh was a savage I'll give you that, but only because she allowed it. nikka got the power to get anything done and he obsessing over a broad.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ok, whenever they introduced breh there was plenty of times she could have killed him and instead of using common sense, she did some dumb shyt. that's all I'm saying. breh was a savage I'll give you that, but only because she allowed it. nikka got the power to get anything done and he obsessing over a broad.
I feel you but it's a broads story. Plus I've seen how nikkas act over a chick... Completely idiotic no matter how smart they are.

But like I said, I feel you.. But Kilgrave wasn't no bytch villain. I prefer him compared to Ultron