The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
He was the only thing that JJ really had going for it, IMO. The eponymous character was kind of an annoying c*nt for....the entire season. Everyone else was borderline incompetent. If these brehs stepped into Matt Murdock's world they'd be goddamn food. Those motherfukkers need to grow into their powers, quickly, because brehs like Kingpin or Nobu and the Hand would shyt them out quick fast.
Yeah, her appeal was strictly for women and stans. I enjoyed it more than disliked it, but it was heavy :yawn: at so many points.

No way JJ beats o'dude, and him being so infatuated with her is unrealistic to me, as his powers alone would have put him on a steeze where people ain't shyt to him.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tumblr_o4ciozSM6w1r9pt1so1_500.gif

tumblr_o4ciozSM6w1r9pt1so2_500.gif
:mjlol:
:deadrose:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, her appeal was strictly for women and stans. I enjoyed it more than disliked it, but it was heavy :yawn: at so many points.

No way JJ beats o'dude, and him being so infatuated with her is unrealistic to me, as his powers alone would have put him on a steeze where people ain't shyt to him.

Not to completely derail the thread but i loved Jessica Jones for the themes but also because it was a nice noir story and i love noir detective stories. But I also disagree with you on the purple man and how it was unrealistic. She was the one person whom he truly wanted to be into him for him and not because he was making her do it. She found a way to beat his bullshyt and that bugged him and all because he "thought" he really loved the girl even though he has no idea what love is or what its like to love someone. It's a nice metaphor for an abusive relationship but also just for how relationships can go bad in general. And it puts some pathos in your villain if he has unlimited power but this is the one person he doesn't have power over and doesn't even want to have power over. He's so empty inside and wants someone to love him so much, but there's no way it can ever happen.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Not to completely derail the thread but i loved Jessica Jones for the themes but also because it was a nice noir story and i love noir detective stories. But I also disagree with you on the purple man and how it was unrealistic. She was the one person whom he truly wanted to be into him for him and not because he was making her do it. She found a way to beat his bullshyt and that bugged him and all because he "thought" he really loved the girl even though he has no idea what love is or what its like to love someone. It's a nice metaphor for an abusive relationship but also just for how relationships can go bad in general. And it puts some pathos in your villain if he has unlimited power but this is the one person he doesn't have power over and doesn't even want to have power over. He's so empty inside and wants someone to love him so much, but there's no way it can ever happen.
Respect that :ehh:

For the record, good conversation don't derail shyt... just tired ass trolling, if allowed to succeed :heh:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I think this is the final TV Spot :mjcry: they should've used the music in this for the reg. trailers tbh

Wow, this one might be the single best trailer/TV ad they put out for this movie, sets everything up great.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You know what I completely agree with what you said, and still couldn't finish the show. The pacing was just so slowwwww

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know what I completely agree with what you said, and still couldn't finish the show. The pacing was just so slowwwww

Oh yeah it's slow. But that's how most noir flicks or tv shows are. it's a serious serious slow burn because it's all about the seediness of the world and the twists and turns that take a minute to develop

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm actually glad you tagged me @Chris Cool bevause it helped me to understand a perspective in this superhero movie stuff.

Jessica Jones is a woman's story... Full of feminists rights, women strength, etc...

I don't care because as a comic book nerd that's not uncommon. I let it ride and glad to do it... But it's not a mans story... JJ on Netflix was geared towards women and rightfully so. They deserve the same treatment just like everyone does. I'm with that group

Be a woman's story and full of feminist rights and women strength but get folded up and broken up by black dikk brehs :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
JUST SEND HIM QUESTIONS... fukk HIS FEELINGS :damn:

he hit me back when i was in the gym..he said the movie was AMAZING!!!..and that the cast was all on point..especially Gal...i asked him if there were any post credit scenes i need to be made aware of...waiting for him to hit me back on that question

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
And I actually watch and like AOS, and it has gotten significantly better that's the sad part. Someone at Marvel and ABC dropped the ball with the fist half and some more of the 1st season and the show hasn't recovered yet.

But bac

Only thing they could've done is start the season later. Winter Soldier was always going to hamper the first season.