The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That breh that plays Superman is probably a homo, he was acting real suspect on Kimmel.

No chatty patty though. :dame:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to completely derail the thread but i loved Jessica Jones for the themes but also because it was a nice noir story and i love noir detective stories. But I also disagree with you on the purple man and how it was unrealistic. She was the one person whom he truly wanted to be into him for him and not because he was making her do it. She found a way to beat his bullshyt and that bugged him and all because he "thought" he really loved the girl even though he has no idea what love is or what its like to love someone. It's a nice metaphor for an abusive relationship but also just for how relationships can go bad in general. And it puts some pathos in your villain if he has unlimited power but this is the one person he doesn't have power over and doesn't even want to have power over. He's so empty inside and wants someone to love him so much, but there's no way it can ever happen.
I loved the purple man , but the show seems like they ran out of story in the end and had to waste time . JJ also letting so many people die or get hurt in order to try snd clear the first girl ( and redeem Herself) . She also had the worst plans ever, she's worse than people say Rick is on the walking dead. That last plan made zero sense with her friend pretending to be her but her still being there and close , and with how his powers work made no sense

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
vNlnaf.gif
:pachaha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
A wall of text that tells me that your an European fairy that has never been in a fight ! :mjlol:
Guess what fakkit, natural instinct when in a fight especially when its your first fight and your being pushed to the brink saving the fukking cat or collateral damage is not your first prority and it is no ones. Stuff like that come with training with people in the military, police, ect thats why that scenes in Avengers 1 with cap made sense. Now this movie is addressing and teaching a more season Supes about consequences of being in a fight which is a natural progression of the character. But I wouldn't expect a fakkit to understand that while continuing to post more nonsense that have been debunct since 2013

What the fukk are you even talking about, half of my post is a quotation of Mark Waid's blog post on Man Of Steel. Maybe you would've realized if you weren't too busy acting like an internet tough guy. And all of your talk about first fight and being pushed and training is laughable when he put the beats on Zod in Smallville and largely held his own against two seasoned Kryptonians at the same time.

And that "nonsense" that has been "debunct" is being used as the very basis of the conflict in BvS. So you can continue to pretend those arguments aren't relevant, except the very people who are making this movie are considering those arguments to be incredibly relevant in how to further approach the DCU.

You know what's going to be funny. When people see this movie, it addresses/fixes the third act of MoS controversy, and they gonna be like :blessed: 'They sure shut down those guys complaining' like the very reason that happened isn't because of us complaining, because you were the guys willing to sit through another Snyder/Goyer debacle like that shyt was gonna be all good.

Anything against my man thegodling gets a co sign breh lol. Hes my man but this is part of our thing. Calm down. He wouldn't expect anything less out of me nor would I expect anything less from him. Plus I've already disagreed with him and kill dat noise about this movie ad nausem.

Call another man "your man" and say you have "a thing" with him, brehs.:huhldup:

For the record, I truly don't know what this @MartyMcFly character is talking about. You know me, I wouldn't have "a thing" with a guy who thinks Spectre is a good movie.:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What the fukk are you even talking about, half of my post is a quotation of Mark Waid's blog post on Man Of Steel. Maybe you would've realized if you weren't too busy acting like an internet tough guy. And all of your talk about first fight and being pushed and training is laughable when he put the beats on Zod in Smallville and largely held his own against two seasoned Kryptonians at the same time.

And that "nonsense" that has been "debunct" is being used as the very basis of the conflict in BvS. So you can continue to pretend those arguments aren't relevant, except the very people who are making this movie are considering those arguments to be incredibly relevant in how to further approach the DCU.

You know what's going to be funny. When people see this movie, it addresses/fixes the third act of MoS controversy, and they gonna be like :blessed: 'They sure shut down those guys complaining' like the very reason that happened isn't because of us complaining, because you were the guys willing to sit through another Snyder/Goyer debacle like that shyt was gonna be all good.

Call another man "your man" and say you have "a thing" with him, brehs.:huhldup:

For the record, I truly don't know what this @MartyMcFly character is talking about. You know me, I wouldn't have "a thing" with a guy who thinks Spectre is a good movie.:whoa:
Yep you real :umad:
Snyder shytting on your whole existence with 2 movies. fail to understand character evolution brehs :banderas:

@Prodigal Syndicate come get this clown